Quantcast

☠☠☠ Turdsday GMT ☠☠☠

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You would think, being a CEO, he could have anticipated this. :disgust1:
She did. She was promoted on before the impact was measurable in the financials. It was the next guys problem.

Edit:. Google shows she retired very young due to health issues, lymphedema.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
why?

pigeon housing was not anticipated?
We have a high volume guy out for the week. Just drowning in calls right now. Totally exhausting having 35+ long retirement conversations per day vs. my normal 20-25.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
We have a high volume guy out for the week. Just drowning in calls right now. Totally exhausting having 35+ long retirement conversations per day vs. my normal 20-25.
10 more "am i fucked" conversations a day than you are used to?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
She did. She was promoted on before the impact was measurable in the financials. It was the next guys problem.

Edit:. Google shows she retired very young due to health issues, lymphedema.
I'll just assume that lymphedema is bad.

Apparently she also suffered from asshole disease.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Heart warming chest punch. Fucking ow! My brother has no idea how hard his love punch is.... Did not see it coming. Cannot breathe...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ahh that was nice, bit cool and windy but nice. Just got back from another 25 mile bike ride watching the sun go down from the vineyards. You could smell the yeasts and the drying grape skins from the crush. It was cool enough for tights, a sleeveless jersey under my regular jersey, arm warmers and a wind vest.

awesome sunset

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
10 more "am i fucked" conversations a day than you are used to?
Basically, but each one is ~20 min long. So what would be an additional 3+ hours of serious thought work vs. normal paper/desk work.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I don't believe in such mumbo jumbo, but I will let those that do speculate on such matters as Karma and bad vibes.
Going by the numbers she probably got breast cancer, had an axillary lymph node dissection, then had arm swelling due to acquired lymphedema.

/debbiedowner