Quantcast

☠☠☠ Turdsday GMT ☠☠☠

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I always thought that the FX35 and G35 had pretty good sounding engines. Maybe its just the exhaust on those cars that it made sound good?

Way better sounding than majority of I6's of late. :bonk:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I always thought that the FX35 and G35 had pretty good sounding engines. Maybe its just the exhaust on those cars that it made sound good?

Way better sounding than majority of I6's of late. :bonk:
What I-6s have you been listening to? BMW 335s with their sound masked by the turbo?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What I-6s have you been listening to? BMW 335s with their sound masked by the turbo?
Mostly...

The transmissions these days don't help with the sound, when every BMW and Mercedes sound like they're farting when they upshift.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
wife got me an air fryer for father's day. tonight i am experimenting with cooking wings in it. for science.
I use mine quite a bit. Of course most everything gets a coat of oil first, but it doesn't stink up the house like the fry daddy did. Did pot stickers in it a few nights ago.

Still WAY prefer the fry daddy. But it isn't a horrible compromise.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sacrilege. I-6 and V-12 == best sounds. V-6 == meh, especially if a Nissan VQ. V-8 == acceptable if you're 'murican.
my brothers 617 hp VR6 corrado sounded nice and was fun to drive....

his big block rwd NB sounded nice....

SC300....nice sound....never got to build a engine for it....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My non-'Murican V8 wants to have a conversation with you. But it also winds to 8k, so it's far beyond the low spool 'Murican V8.
i don't know.....max wedge V8's sound quite nice....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Spent the day hiding from the world with my face wrapped in hydrocolloid dressing. Neck is still very sore but the forearm cut finally stopped bleeding. My jaw / back teeth took a hit as well and give me a funny feel, I hope I dodged a bullet there. Bike should be fine but I wrecked my Super 2 and am replacing it with a DBX 3.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Spent the day hiding from the world with my face wrapped in hydrocolloid dressing. Neck is still very sore but the forearm cut finally stopped bleeding. My jaw / back teeth took a hit as well and give me a funny feel, I hope I dodged a bullet there. Bike should be fine but I wrecked my Super 2 and am replacing it with a DBX 3.
Come on, man - we gonna get some pix of your smashed-up self? :D