Quantcast

♋︎♋︎♋︎ Tuesday ♋︎♋︎♋︎

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Yay, homework, I can't work out how to get the front cover off without breaking it and can't get to all the transistors without the front cover off. Somebody has used the spare transistors, they are obviously more intelligenter than me.
IMG_20220426_212116.jpg

On the plus side I finally found a use for my tablet.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello fronds!

Woke up before 5 to get on the trainer and boost my FTP. Hoopee doo! Now I get to take the kid to the orthodontist before going to work for 8 hours. Yay!

Bought a new light for the road bike and am thinking about getting a varia radar. Anybody got one? I only hear good things, but they're $200...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
OK, what is it?
Speed control for a brushed motor, the on board diagnostics on the Chimerican vehicle are garbage. The traction motor had stuck brushes which had caused some arcing and com segments to short, hopefully rebuilding the motor will sort the issue.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept like a brick YAY

DOT Physical at 10:30, Why you ask. Medicare is now requiring all persons who transport Medicare clients to have their drivers pass one. That's tens of thousands of transporters nationwide shelling out $85.00 / driver to approved doctors.

fuckers

need to brew some espresso

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Bought a big chainsaw yesterday to cut down all the trees at the house. So that's pretty neat.

Otherwise, you know the drill. Work, walk at lunch, dinner. Exciting life I lead.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Bought a new light for the road bike and am thinking about getting a varia radar. Anybody got one? I only hear good things, but they're $200...
I bought my wife the Varia rear light a couple of years ago, we both love it. The blinker can be set via her Garmin head unit to react to incoming vehicles and blink faster as they approach and the beep from her head unit is loud enough that I can hear when I'm riding in front of her. She likes the display she gets showing the traffic approaching.

Also, slept badly. But at least it's supposed to be warm today after snow showers all day yesterday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Back/shoulder hurt really back. I can only imagine from hunching over to do the drywall then belaying Haley for over an hour.

Also, back to work.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
going to rain today. truing up/tensioning some wheels i laced up for a buddy yesterday. cleaning up the garage a bit - made some more space by selling my old wozo frame/bluto fork - yay!

coffee and morning edition ATM.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

still not quite awake

time to log on for a work from home day. Going to spin on the greenway over the lunch hour on my drop bar belt drive bike, methinks

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Get out of here with “logical” reasons. I just assumed he had nightmares from his childhood of a tree falling on his tricycle and therefor hates all trees.
I love trees. Well, except for bradford pears, cottonwoods, and crabapples. I want nothing more than to plant all manner of regionally appropriate trees.

At the same time, I recognize that managing unhealthy trees is necessary. I don't want to worry about a 40', 24" diameter tree blowing down unexpectedly.