Quantcast

♐︎◆︎♍︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎⬧︎♒︎♓︎⧫︎ Monderp ⧫︎♓︎♒︎⬧︎⬧︎♓︎♒︎⧫︎♍︎◆︎♐︎

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I, too, am up. But not because of computers but rather because of a small somewhat furry creature that demands milk every few hours

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Trying to book flights for the architecture convention in Las Vegas in June. God I hate this game......

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Going to be a beautiful day here in central NC...temps getting around the 70 freedoms most of the week. I'm especially stoked today, because our job puts us at the wood fired pizza place....sooo good, and NOT needed after Eat-a-Thon yesterday, but I'm going to power through this hardship.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Monday’s aren’t so bad for me! I have a staff handbell rehearsal before school (everything sounds beautiful on handbells). Band lessons all day and more handbells afterschool. Busy evening of private lessons and gymnastics carpool. Enjoy

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
coffee. busy stuff to get off my plate at work. maybe lunchbeers? bike is stuffed into the back of the car...maybe leave early and ride? gonna be 70 freedums and sunny.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Working with my trainee in week three this weekend..... for the first time in 4 years training here I have someone i am not sure is going to pass. Hard worker, just certain things that just are not sticking

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Snow here today. Luckily most people stayed home, this is the only place I have ever lived where they won't even attempt to plow a single lane on the interstate.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
New comp structure for existing position released... New position can't come out fast enough.

Skied yesterday. Haley finished her ski school class and was the only kid in her class bumped up to the next level. She's started cruising down shallow slopes while sitting down, mimicking the Competition Center freestyle kids. He had us wait until the other kids did their end of class reviews and gave us her review. I'm pretty sure she's better than me at this point, just not as comfortable at speed. She got a heavy recommendation from the instructor to be signed up for the All-Terrain Development Program (ATP Devo) at Winter Park for next season. Wifey was not happy to hear about that, but is starting to get that she's kinda good at skiing. Much better than on her bike, maybe more so than her climbing.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Rough day today, there was supposed to be snow, but nope. Now they say might be snow each day until Thursday, I am skeptical.

I am out of sick days, so I might call in FTS tomorrow.