Quantcast

♐︎◆︎♍︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎⬧︎♒︎♓︎⧫︎ Monderp ⧫︎♓︎♒︎⬧︎⬧︎♓︎♒︎⧫︎♍︎◆︎♐︎

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
i sure hope you're not sober by now
I got shit to do after this whole fuckery is over. So not inebriated. Yet.

12 hours...... should have put in the headphones, muted your line and went skiing anyways.
I've got big plans for later this week... :brows: That's probably the ONLY thing keeping me going at this point.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
this weekend was like a grounhog day... (wait a minute, wasn't acutally groundhog day?!) DH ski with the fam on Saturday morning, then drove my eldest out to a ranch for a birthday party with horses. I skiied while he was there (xc). Sunday my eldest and I DH skied again, then drove to their xc lessons in the pm. I skied while they were there.

today is a shit show. after the deep freeze and the near-record snowfall, the rain and warmth are here. visibilty is nil, the snow still hasn't been cleared from the sidewalks/side streets and it's a soupy shit show out there. Decided not to ride in, that way at lunch I could drive to a mall to buy my son's Lego Batcave (damn that shit is expensive...) for his birthday, then to my physio appointment. Not riding to work makes me cranky.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Lady at work on her snowy icy drive in to work : "Something is wrong with the brakes on my car. I blew through a bunch of red lights"

I told her something must be seriously wrong with it and she shouldn't drive for the rest of the week.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Took 24 hours to drive home to Jackson from Bozeman. Blech. Two feet plus on the ground when I got home. We did see the Super Bowl at the IMAX in West Yellowstone, so that was kinda fun...but the game was boring. Montana rider, you ever eat at WhistlePig? That was some damn good Korean...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Took 24 hours to drive home to Jackson from Bozeman. Blech. Two feet plus on the ground when I got home. We did see the Super Bowl at the IMAX in West Yellowstone, so that was kinda fun...but the game was boring. Montana rider, you ever eat at WhistlePig? That was some damn good Korean...