Quantcast

♐︎◆︎♍︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎⬧︎♒︎♓︎⧫︎ TurdsDay GMT⧫︎♓︎♒︎⬧︎⬧︎♓︎♒︎⧫︎♍︎◆︎♐︎

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Wifey was on board when I told her that I get to control my schedule and would be working remote ie. from home.
that is something i would not tell the wife.....you are going to have the honey do lists from fucking hell...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Always. With it being field I also control my schedule. With it being state of CO, I can bring my bike/skis and plan my day for meetings in the AM and fun in the afternoon (assuming I'm out of town).
How does the wife view potential travel, though?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
One of my friends worked on today's awesome Google Doodle (before subsequently leaving Google), btw. Just found this out via his FB status.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
How does the wife view potential travel, though?
Flexibility outweighs the travel. Most of the CO client base is Front Range, so it will be local/same-day travel. The long travel will be periodically Western Slope and occasionally down to Durango area.

that is something i would not tell the wife.....you are going to have the honey do lists from fucking hell...
I'll still be working, which she knows. I just won't be time constrained like I am now.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Here. Getting fed up waiting for the Products position, so taking advantage of others. Director of our govt business field teams came by last week and told me that if they don't hire me, he will. He posted a position yesterday, so I applied and let him know. I had an interview within 4 hours for Friday. We've been playing phone tag on our cells as he's ooo this week since yesterday morning. He is the hiring manager and there is no team that needs to approve of me, but even still I have worked with all of them before, so moot. We'll see what comes of this.
Do it. Federal customers sales people are always the fattest cats.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wait one second - were these calamari *tacos* or tacos and calamari on the side? Because I could REALLY go for some calamari tacos. Sounds kickass.
Hmmm, interesting. It was some sort of shredded chicken taco and calamari on the side.

Agreed, calamari tacos could be a great thing. Someone should try it now.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I think one of the cabin crew on my imminent flight must have previously been associated with @TN 's previous industry before aging out of the mainstream.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
we'd had a long dry stretch, and the local trails were looking like they were gonna be dry enough to finally ride this weekend. so of course today its raining over an inch. i'd rather be at home in front of the fireplace with a book

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Afternoon!

Taking a few days of rest before heading out for more adventures. Think we’ll visit the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary on the way and play with some animals who could use it.

Almost got stuck today while getting out of our boondocking site. Overnight rain turned the Utah dirt into clay, and it was only with 4wd and a healthy dose of skinny pedal that we made it out.