Quantcast

⚡⚡ Thursday GMT ⚡⚡

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Helping a friend replace evaporator fan motors in one of his cold storage rooms. The homemade scaffolding may or may not be Osha approved. Luckily we took the work as far as we could and I got out of there before falling 30ft.

Resized_20220622_132446.jpeg

Onwards and upwards! I am meeting with an orthopedic doc today to discuss removing the plate from my upper elbow.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I need to go get a new saw blade to trim down a new death-plastic bar. While the 800mm width is >.< this close, I think 780 will be the cat's pjs.
I have found a little masking tape on the bar and the cut-off blade on my grinder work really well.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
fuck. one of my favorite areas to ride locally is goin up in flames as are the surrounding neighborhoods. Pleasanton Ridge Openspace, It just jumped interstate 680 (8 lanes) at 84 which is about 4 miles from my house. Here we go
20220623_155614.jpg
20220623_155642.jpg

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I got back on the bike! Did 30 minutes of Z2 without issue. Perhaps my HR was a little bit high, but that's hard to decipher as I haven't done shit since a week ago, and even that was a struggle.

Body feels good, breathing maybe slightly faster than normal, still a little stuffy, but I've got some killer brain fog that just won't quit. I feel like I have to type an email and read it three times to make sure it makes sense. I'm hoping that light exercise and good sleep will help clear it out.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Body feels good, breathing maybe slightly faster than normal, still a little stuffy, but I've got some killer brain fog that just won't quit. I feel like I have to type an email and read it three times to make sure it makes sense. I'm hoping that light exercise and good sleep will help clear it out.
The brain fog is the worst thing about covid.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I think maybe the honeymoon phase of my job is kinda over. They are telling me they they want me to possibly be the regional store marketing coordinator, but I would have to slug it out 32 hours a week in retail for a year first. Which is highly ironic, as then I am eligible for full benefits at 20 hours a week, and I am planning on quasi-retiring anyway.
Everyone has their problems, right? :banghead:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
New neighbors are very nice. Bike people. Hung out with them on their porch tonight. Very civilized with well-mannered children and pets. Refreshing. Breeze was nice. Makes me wish I had a porch. Firefly's for the win.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
New neighbors are very nice. Bike people. Hung out with them on their porch tonight. Very civilized with well-mannered children and pets. Refreshing. Breeze was nice. Makes me wish I had a porch. Firefly's for the win.
Great to have nice neighbours.