Quantcast

《《《 Thursday, February 16, of the year 2023 》》》

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Urgh woke up and not feeling great. So fireplace is on and just not doing much. Great way to spend my vacation.

On a positive note new bike arrives Tuesday!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've been dealing with a strained hip/glute for the better part of February but it seems to have finally settled down. I had decent runs last night and this morning. Feels like more of a relief than anything. Speaking of runs, poop volume is unexplainably high this morning.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Turdsday has arrived.

At le work today.

I'm liking the new cars headlights, I can actually see the road compared to the old Toyota. They also appear to be adaptive lights? I'm not even sure if that was an option on the car - but they definitely move as I turn the steering wheel and auto level.

Anyways....coffee it now.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Maytag guy was here. Confirmed shocks on the <1yr washer were toast (under warranty), and they require all 4 shocks be replaced. But, they only sent him 1, so they have to schedule another trip when all 4 are here.

The crabjoe washer saga continues. #fuckfrontloads

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Going to make my commute drive this morning, it should be at least 10 minutes shorter, so that's nice. I still have to go over the pass, but it still beats downtown. I only have like a week and a half to get my list done now, so lots of scrambling.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Maybe. In my old backwards 3rd world country, the last top loaders were made in the iron age and no one ever missed them since. :eek:
No it’s that HG TV has convinced people that we need a giant fancy looking washer that matches our bull shit accent wall. That when it finished it sings the sound track to frozen. Instead on a simple washer that just. . . I don’t know. . . Works?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Not skiing today. Wife decided to be pissy about taking more time off from her part time job as a teacher’s aide for still sick Baby Aya.

since I didn’t sleep well (again sick kid) and there’s little powder at Copper where I was to go with a friend from wind ensemble I didn’t contest it. Sick time today.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Cold this AM, made the mistake of taking the kid out to the bus barefoot, twas a bad idea to do that with a broken toe. Le ouch.

Or the South Koreans, by your logic.
Don't get me started on South Korean sourced appliances, I'm convinced the entire staff at Samsung are North Korean agents sent to infiltrate them in an effort to enrage Americans with their shitty appliances, tablets, phones, TVs, computer monitors, batteries, and whatever else Samsung makes, because there's a solid chance it's shit too.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Could be worse. Your partner could have refused to take the day off from her lowly part time job, preventing you from going skiing.
har har.

additional context is that I already watched over the sick kid for 1.5 days this week by switching around my schedule. And this was a planned ski day with friends, not just a spur of the moment thing.