Quantcast

《《《Thursday GMT》》》

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My Cheetos are burned. I had somebody else try them too. How does a bag of burned Cheetos get out?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
i foresee myself walking out of the office in a fit of rage today.
At least it won't be in a Rit of Fealous Jage.

Thinking a 3:30 hot lap up RR -> MW -> DR. I could be swayed on location but am trying to finish before 6.
"Hot lap"... count me out. :D

I still need to follow someone down DR who knows what they're doing at some point, not today though.
Don't follow me... I've been riding DR for DECADES and still don't know what I'm doing.

My Cheetos are burned. I had somebody else try them too. How does a bag of burned Cheetos get out?
Seriously, though... people fucking eat CHEETOS? :confused:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Most projects done. Waiting g for a bunch of small mail order parts from Taurususa, waiting for fair weather to test fire the 300, waiting for rain to stop so I can start my fencing, waiting for the boy to wake up so I can finish wiring my buddies 65 Chevy.

Somehow I need to squeeze in a ride

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Transformation to a cyborg continues, got two new chewing devices installed today. Snow's too soft to ride on. :(
Taking a day off tomorrow, into the mountains I shall go. And ski.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I slept in until 9:30 because I felt like shit. Now I feel a bit better. Working 1-5 for the normal job then a bonus 5-10 shift for extra cashola. I drove in, partly because of the lingering sickness and partly because I still don't have a fixed mount for my 2200 lumen light and the 800 on my helmet doesn't cut it at 10 PM off-road.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Facing that now (greater Boston area), though I have the "luxury" of selling my house before we buy.

Looking like our budget is going to be a lot closer to $500k than I would have liked, but I refuse to buy a shithole. #firstworldproblems.

Meeting with the realtor on an appraisal/listing my home tomorrow after work, then meeting with the bank Sat morning.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sorry, I didn't see the "Longmount" reference and thought they were talking Boulder. Wow.

"(The) starting price of these new homes is at or above the 2016 Longmont average home price of $386,043, so the availability of entry-level homes in the area will not change any time soon."
$1M, that's San Jose prices, there.

http://abc7news.com/realestate/sj-first-us-city-where-median-home-price-reaches-over-$1m-/1466472/

Portland still sucks, my house in the sticks is barely $280k, so selling means I get to buy part of something in town. :rofl:

<edit> I had no idea there was THAT much money in Boulder, wow.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sorry, I didn't see the "Longmount" reference and thought they were talking Boulder. Wow.

$1M, that's San Jose prices, there.

http://abc7news.com/realestate/sj-first-us-city-where-median-home-price-reaches-over-$1m-/1466472/

Portland still sucks, my house in the sticks is barely $280k, so selling means I get to buy part of something in town. :rofl:

<edit> I had no idea there was THAT much money in Boulder, wow.
A LOT of people moving from CA to Denver-metro and Boulder has a pretty large tech base.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Our little neighborhood is going off. House four doors down sold in 24 hours for $750K, house two doors down just went on the market for $875K (it was purchased two years ago for $695K). All the same houses. Could be a bit of a bubble, perhaps.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Same boat here I could not or would not buy our place for this kind of money. What I am doing is cashing in and buying in a place where I can get much more for my cash.