Quantcast

すぺrつえsだySUPERTUESDAYすぺrつえsだy

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
55 freedums outside. Snow melting rapidly, there was still 2ft surrounding our house last night night while I was shoveling a pathway that had been blocked since December...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So we got a Wyze camera for the front door (way cheaper than a Ring, but I ended up putting in a different camera. The Wyze went into the basement and it has a sound sensor that doubles as an alarm notification. With the guys working on the deck, it's losing it's fucking mind. Never ending alerts...

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
So we got a Wyze camera for the front door (way cheaper than a Ring, but I ended up putting in a different camera. The Wyze went into the basement and it has a sound sensor that doubles as an alarm notification. With the guys working on the deck, it's losing it's fucking mind. Never ending alerts...
Oh, good, now I can hack ur digz...
JBP is looking forward to watching the CO sunrises come up over that deck.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I'll give one of you a shiny quarter if you can come over and dig out my grill, and clear the deck

This is the most snow that I have seen on the valley floor in 21 years, and the old timers say much longer than that.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sitting at the airport waiting to catch a plane to Portland. Hey @jimmydean what do you think of Gresham? Also I hate flying.
It's awful. I work on the edge and the weather sucks. The people are way worse, though.

What are you doing in Gresham? You know Tanya Harding moved to Sisters years ago. :rofl:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
It's awful. I work on the edge and the weather sucks. The people are way worse, though.

What are you doing in Gresham? You know Tanya Harding moved to Sisters years ago. :rofl:
Apartments. I just ate at little bird bistro, this place is so fucking hipster there’s antique clocks and radios in the hotel room, and a vintage motorcycle helmet at the front desk.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Apartments. I just ate at little bird bistro, this place is so fucking hipster there’s antique clocks and radios in the hotel room, and a vintage motorcycle helmet at the front desk.
When I moved to Portland way back in the early 90's, Gresham was very redneck. It has tried to become a better suburb of Portland, but it is still very country. The MAX train runs from Gresham to downtown, but it's a long ass ride and sketchy as all hell. Most train related crimes happen in or around that area.

/Coolstorybro

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
When I moved to Portland way back in the early 90's, Gresham was very redneck. It has tried to become a better suburb of Portland, but it is still very country. The MAX train runs from Gresham to downtown, but it's a long ass ride and sketchy as all hell. Most train related crimes happen in or around that area.

/Coolstorybro
That’s perfect. On a whim i took max from the airport to city center. Seemed like every big city light rail. Dirty and shady.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That’s perfect. On a whim i took max from the airport to city center. Seemed like every big city light rail. Dirty and shady.
MAX for the most part is awesome. I rode it for years from the west side to downtown and always take it to the airport.

Gateway is sketchy and gets worse heading east to Gresham. My first place was in Gateway, it used to be nicer. :rofl: