Quantcast

꧁ Thirsty Thursday GMT ꧂

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Still not completely convinced that my rack and car combo are up to the task. Looks like I am just going to have to go test ride again. Like in a few minutes. But most likely I will need to do many, many moar test rides to sort this out. [/SARCASM]

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@Toshi

I assume this means I don't have broken bones?

INDICATION: myelopathy, eval for fracture

FINDINGS:
Normal cervical spine alignment. Normal intervertebral disc height. Prevertebral soft tissues are normal. Lung apices are clear.

FINDINGS:

No acute fracture or dislocation. Glenohumeral and acromioclavicular joints are preserved without degenerative change. No abnormal soft tissue mineralization.
MRIs come next.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Decided I was jealous of my wife's Garmin RTL515, so just ordered one. I can hear her unit beeps if she's behind when we're on the flat, but descending the wind noise blocks it out.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My wife has one of those annoying beeping Garmin's. There has to be a way to turn that off... :D

I bought one of those natural light alarm clocks. The cheap version would beep when the light started coming on. For $50 more you could get one where you got to select whether the audible alarm came on.

I bought the cheap one and carved out the speaker with a knife.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Our neighbor Tim got released from the Twins and got picked up by the Blue Jays. We are cooking wings for him. We helped him load his moving van today. We are going to miss him and his dogs.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Blitzu Gator 1000 Nightlight. Bar mount. LED ring and dual lamps. Very bright and built solid. USB charging. Digital indicator. Weatherproof so far.