Quantcast

︎︎︎ ︎︎︎☞☞☞ caturday ︎︎︎ ︎︎☜☜☜

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just got internet and cell service turned back on at home. That's about 24 hours of no service, what the heck Rogers?

Anyways....new fridge is supposed to be delivered today, I think?

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'm in the PNW but my body doesn't know that. I was asleep at six-frikkin-thirty last night and woke up at 4:00 AM. None of the breakfast joints around here open until 7:00 except the chain restaurants. Boooooo! I'll wait. In the meantime, hotel room coffee isn't all bad.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey bruh

maybe a little patio work then I need to head to work for like an hour. Contemplating riding my bike and combing joy and pain.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
coffee and dh. no better way to start the day. then taking little fella to the gym and the dogs to the vet. something died in the woods right behind our house and it smells fuckin awful. vultures have been having a field day with whatever it is....kind of want to investigate but also kind of don't...

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
up and caffeinating. taking the pooch to go meet a potential adoptee pup this afternoon. we'll see if they can get along.
garden stuff in the afternoon. working tonight.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just got internet and cell service turned back on at home. That's about 24 hours of no service, what the heck Rogers?

Anyways....new fridge is supposed to be delivered today, I think?
Isn't Rodger a British euphemism for taking it in the arse?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It's a good bad and the ugly sort of day.

I'm high up in the sierras, took the dogs out hiking. High temperature sensor switch has failed and has shut off the fridge in the camper. At least the parts place has them in stock and will ship it out on Monday. 30 minute swap job. But in the meantime I have a fridge full of food that will go bad. Guess I am heading home after fishing today. On the plus side I can go ride tomorrow

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Got some pretty bad news yesterday. After waiting to hear back from the dealership for three weeks that is fixing my beloved Honda Element that got pummeled by a high speed deer, my insurance company decided to call it a total loss. They assured me that it was going to get repaired but not now. Lying assholes. Now I only have a few days to sort this out before I lose the rental car. Pissed off doesn’t really describe how angry and frustrated I am.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Lawn work done-ish. Bills, study, etc now.

Putting Haley's race stats into Sheets and I just realized that she set another PR on Tuesday. .1sec drop from last PR and now .499 off track record (25.377sec). The super fast teen girl is working with her on turns 1-5, and there is easily .5sec in there. We shall see...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Spent nearly 2 hours driving all over town to attempt to find a replacement microwave, only ones in stock or even deliverable in the new month are goddamn Samsung, what in the conspiracy is going on here?

Also got scoffed at when attempting to flag down a salesman at Pacific Sales. I understand I’m not an oil Shiek, but does one need to wear a fucking polo shirt or something to qualify to buy a small appliance? Been a while since I’ve been overlooked by salespeople, and never had it happen in a damn appliance store.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

My neighbor found the cause of our backyard flooding. I figured it was sprinkler related. They aren't home now, so we will talk later.

PXL_20220709_191638232.jpg

PXL_20220709_191651774.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No fridge delivered. Totally ghosted by the delivery company. Shocked!

The internet is still all fucked up here. Cell service seems to be good, but our actual home internet is ridiculously slow and some sites/services don't load at all. Rogers is sorry though. :rolleyes:

Afternoon Monkeys.

My neighbor found the cause of our backyard flooding. I figured it was sprinkler related. They aren't home now, so we will talk later.

View attachment 178782

View attachment 178783
Put a tarp down and build them a nice koi fish pond.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
HBD, Tim-bro

I went to Trestle. Got a bit more pop on Spicy Chicken, and did upper Rainmaker. Some of those jumps are fine, some are way too big boi still. :)

Getting a charge in the (resort) village garage is nice, as is regenerating electricity down the pass each way.

Now to work, for a nice hourly rate that is now 16.7% richer yet as of July 1.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
HBD, Tim-bro

I went to Trestle. Got a bit more pop on Spicy Chicken, and did upper Rainmaker. Some of those jumps are fine, some are way too big boi still. :)

Getting a charge in the (resort) village garage is nice, as is regenerating electricity down the pass each way.

Now to work, for a nice hourly rate that is now 16.7% richer yet as of July 1.
how are you liking the supreme?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Jury rigged the failed thermo sensor to the fridge in the camper. It is keeping the food cold so I will stay here until Sunday afternoon. I caught 6 Brook Trout this morning. Tacos for lunch. Now it's siesta time in the hammock. I am so glad that I have a full bug net for it. The flies and mosquitoes are shit out of luck.