Quantcast

︎︎︎ ︎︎︎☞☞☞ caturday ︎︎︎ ︎︎☜☜☜

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So much yard work. Fir tree thinned out and sprinklers now working. I did find an aspen growing withing the fir plumage, so I need to transplant that in the next few days.

Went to K1 with Haley and she beat me -fast lap - in one of the races. Average speed it still higher, but within .2-.3sec now. She'll probably be faster than me by end of summer; Thanksgiving at the latest.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I am wiped out. There is still two hours of light left the fish are biting but 6 hours of casting is all my back can take. Landed 12 trout. Lost just as many. The last one did 7-8 leaps. It was awesome
Just after I let him go an adult Bald Eagle flew right over me. I love this place. Beer and pork chops are now being consumed

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
been speaking to the kids aggressively in shitty french all night. they love it.

right now it's BROSSE LES DENTS ET ALLEZ AU LIT MAINTENANT PARCE QUE JE VOUDRAIS BOUVAIS UN BIER ET VOYAIS LE REPLAY DE LENZERHEIDE SUR LE TELE!!!!

or something like that. i said it was shitty french....

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
No fridge delivered. Totally ghosted by the delivery company. Shocked!

The internet is still all fucked up here. Cell service seems to be good, but our actual home internet is ridiculously slow and some sites/services don't load at all. Rogers is sorry though. :rolleyes:

Put a tarp down and build them a nice koi fish pond.
The wife and I were talking about doing that for our yard. We will likely still do a rain garden, but when they get this fixed, it should be better.