Quantcast

!!!0.0!!! Another snow day GMT !!!0.0!!!

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Home again from work/school. At least they called it last night this time. I still got up early to clean off the wife's car. Big plans for the day ... start writing a grant, clean snow off the roof, shovel snow, watch some Eureka, see if I can make it to the skatepark to ride.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

I knew yesterday when I left work that I had today off due to the weather. They let us go at 10am yesterday because they couldn't move any of the equipment. Today they are clearing snow and trying to get everything set for tomorrow.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
delayed opening for work... but the parking lot and roads are more suited for ice skating so I'm considering staying home. Supposed to be a staff meeting this afternoon though...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Utah vacation update: Skied in the coldest weather I've ever skied in yesterday. Had to be minus 30 with the wind. Smowbasin is SWANK. Off to Alta in a bit.

Fyi, right now east coast snow > Utah snow.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Tulsa World newspaper not running for the first time in it's history due to our record snowfall yesterday of 14".

I cant get out of the neighborhood to see if the main streets are plowed or not.
that's a record for oklahoma? i would have thought that they have gotten more than that at some point.....

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Snow? What is this you speak of?

The sun is shining here, it's slightly wet, but temps near 70 today.

Nice Guy Mike and I moved a mountain of aquarium equipment yesterday. I have no desire to be an aquarium person now.

Y'all have a great day!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin.
Heluva a strom last night. the wind freaked the dogs out so we let them sleep with us until they got too annoying. Lost the storm door on the front door but it can be fixed.
already shoveled the porch & sidewalk...gotta dig the car out later. >.<
Not sure how much we got cuz of the blowing & drifting.

Here is a pic....

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
No snow here :( I rode yesterday at lunch and noticed the tires on my cyclocross bike are pretty bald. Put those on the list.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow :) Snow day here...we were actually were told yesterday and found out last night that Sydney didn't have school either. Sq-Earl's site was closed to day as well so we're all having a snow day that has involved coffee, making a homemade venison stew, Wii, and some more coffee.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Happy Candlemas Day. Apparently the rodent did not see his shawdow, so that means groundhog stew for dinner or soemthing like that.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Stayed at work till midnight last night. With all the east coast weather we had double the amount of usual aircraft overnights so I stayed to help out the night guys. Today is my first day off and I'm not doing sh*t today, if I can avoid it I'm not even going outside.