Quantcast

<~000~>Why aren’t you up Saturday<~000~>

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I'm one of the safety parents accompanying a group of kids doing their roller ski practice for my kids' nordic ski club. It's a nice day to be farting around on a bike in the forest. Even if I'm on parkways.

Edit: only one accident in my group.
A girl busted her binding and skinned her knee. Tough as nails she was: when offered a lift back, she declined and ran back in her ski boots. She's 12! I'm impressed by the grit and determination.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Was supposed to be rainmageddon starting at lunchtime, looks like that doesn't begin until this evening now.

So I guess a bicycle ride is in order.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
@Toshi The wife’s brother-in-law’s visiting from Japan. One of the first questions he asked was, “doesn’t anybody here use washlets?”

Feeling like a shitheel as I sit here on my ass watching the team pick grapes, bc borked-knee is still borked. At least the weather and view are nice…

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Kart decided upon. New motor ordered.
1000005863.png

1000005864.png

The guy who said he was going to buy the old kart changed his mind, so I get the fun of selling the old one open market now. The only thing I really have going for me is that her motor is super strong, so people are already asking for just the motor.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Celebrity sighting. I saw him at the post office. I couldn’t bring myself to interact and request a selfie. He looked busy pulling stuff out of a garbage bag and stuffing it in a self-service window slot.
IMG_1051.jpeg