Quantcast

<~000~>Why aren’t you up Saturday<~000~>

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Dislocated my shoulder about 4 hours ago. After 30 minutes of excruciating pain I slung my hand up to a branch hung my full weight on it and punched the base of the humorous back into position.

3 hour hike a bike and a traffic jam later..

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Dislocated my shoulder about 4 hours ago. After 30 minutes of excruciating pain I slung my hand up to a branch hung my full weight on it and punched the base of the humorous back into position.

There is nothing humorous about that!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke

Someone’s gonna be extra cranky…

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Went out to work on my dirty bike but instead just spent three hours cleaning up my workshop. Feels like a never ending task sometimes. Gonna try and make it a bit sustainably prettier over the next couple of months though so it all helps. Being a bit more ruthless throwing out old trash.
My bike is so muddy, but it’s on the rack now, and it seems spring is finally here. There’s blossom on the trees and it’s been a bit warmer. Still pretty wet though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"The glenohumeral and acromioclavicular joints are normally located. There are bony fragments projecting anterior and inferior to the glenoid which are suspicious for a Bankhart lesion suggesting anterior instability."

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My wife posts on Facebook, "look at this incredible roasted chicken I made." She rubbed it down with oil and sprinkled some stuff on the outside, then yelled "can you help me, I gotta take this call..." I chopped all the veggies, I stuffed it, I put it in the oven, basted it, tented it after an hour and pulled it at 160. :rofl: