Quantcast

'05 NO FEAR GEAR - "CORE!!!!"

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
OK....all of NoFear's 05 gear is up on site except their new MTB moto shorts.
these are a couple samples.

They sent me photos of the samples, not the final product
Also, check out the Tank series Fiestt is wearing. I'll take that in the "stone" color jersey and pants with ......zip off lower legs! PIMP. Now for the ultimate fashion ensemble that screams "core" check out the "Wardy" Troy Lee SE helmet with smooth Camo paint job! God, I got internet wood right now!

http://www.nofearmx.com/store/2005_tank_pants.html :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
bizutch said:
OK....all of NoFear's 05 gear is up on site except their new MTB moto shorts. They sent me photos of the shorts, but can't let those out to you yet. But check out the Tank series Fiestt is wearing. I'll take that in the "stone" color jersey and pants with ......zip off lower legs! PIMP. Now for the ultimate fashion ensemble that screams "core" check out the "Wardy" Troy Lee SE helmet with smooth Camo paint job! God, I got internet wood right now!

http://www.nofearmx.com/store/2005_tank_pants.html :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Sweet!!! Butch call me tonight after 9 if you can, I have some more good news for SEI Racing 05.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Ok...just talked to David at NoFear and the moto shorts will be available in December and they will be putting the '05 Attack Line on site in October. The moto shorts will be based off the spectrum line and the jersey to go with the shorts will be 3/4 length. BRAAAP! :D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Can I still wear these if I have a *little* fear?

Or will the clothes themselves alleviate all my worries?

D

Dingus McGee

What makes that stuff any better than the already flooded market for moto-clone wear? Just curious.....isn't it all stitched in the same 3rd world sweatshop where they make Azonic/Fox/Thor/TLD/ECT...ect....?

I mean just how ballistic does the denier count on the cordura have to be
or are you just buying the No Fear brand logo? I want Bad Boy Club shorts. No I don't...nevermind. All this 'core stuff makes me want to hang up the Ben Davis for some Fuzzy Duds..... :D

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Dingus McGee said:
What makes that stuff any better than the already flooded market for moto-clone wear? Just curious.....isn't it all stitched in the same 3rd world sweatshop where they make Azonic/Fox/Thor/TLD/ECT...ect....?

I mean just how ballistic does the denier count on the cordura have to be
or are you just buying the No Fear brand logo? I want Bad Boy Club shorts. No I don't...nevermind. All this 'core stuff makes me want to hang up the Ben Davis for some Fuzzy Duds..... :D
actually, just posting one more option for those interested...boy, you guys really are bitter today. And the "Core" quote in the thread title was pure sarcasm... heh heh! :love: :love:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
"ornery." Sounds like a state of Cockney sexual arousal.

D

Dingus McGee

bizutch said:
actually, just posting one more option for those interested...boy, you guys really are bitter today. And the "Core" quote in the thread title was pure sarcasm... heh heh! :love: :love:

Yeah, maybe I'm just an old bitter bastid.....the sarcasm was lost on me, f@#$% old age sux. Carry on :p