Quantcast

05 North Atlantic DH season

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Damien, Thanks for posting that link, I have been gathering schedules from everywhere, now I have em all on one piece of paper, And Milby thanks for putting that together, that rocks, I love it when someone else does my work for me, he he .

See ya'll at the races. Eric

RATM

Monkey
Aug 5, 2004
Washington DC area
I want to enter some of these races, how does it work? Where do I register? I looked on races edge and the other site, but it does not give too much info. I am more interested in doing all the races in the North Atlantic Series.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
just show up in the morning on race day/day before if there's a practice day, register at the bottom of the hill, ride. It's not the most organized sport or anything, you can just pretty much show up and get it done.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Matt D said:
Except for bigger races like the US Open which I bet could fill up. I just got an email saying registration is now open.
Yup, just registered for the US Open. :thumb:

I noticed that the registration is limited to the first 150 riders in each class (Pro/Open and Amateur) so it would be best to register sooner than later.

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
DamienC said:
Yup, just registered for the US Open. :thumb:

I noticed that the registration is limited to the first 150 riders in each class (Pro/Open and Amateur) so it would be best to register sooner than later.
Last year Pro/Open class had about 70 riders, amateur was full at 150 if i recall correctly. So yeah it'd be a good idea to register early unless you want to get smoked by Sam Hill. :)

Oct 26, 2001
God Hole NC
Massanutten has there info up here with registration and schedule info: http://www.active.com/event_detail.cfm?event_id=1214424

Friday, May 13th
8:30 am - 5:00 pm: Registration at Ski Office
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm: Downhill Practice (registered riders only)

Saturday, May 14th
8:00 am - 11:00 am: Registration on Lodge Deck
8:00 am - 11:45 am: Downhill Practice (registered riders only)
11:30 am: Start list posted at the Base of Lift #6
NOON: Downhill Start

Also, I have a schedule of more Southern races here: http://www.squirrellyracing.com/xoops/html/modules/piCal/index.php?cid=2