Quantcast

07 Enduro

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Hey Coma, didn't you sell your Enduro? What are you riding these days?

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
Zark said:
Hey Coma, didn't you sell your Enduro? What are you riding these days?
Sure did. I'm currently just shredding street and dj's on my Nemesis Project but I've got a Turner Highline that I'm in the final stages of building up...

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
coma13 said:
Sure did. I'm currently just shredding street and dj's on my Nemesis Project but I've got a Turner Highline that I'm in the final stages of building up...
Lucky...

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
Bicyclist said:
Hardly! I haven't ridden DH since February because I'm so broke trying to build up the Highline without cutting too many corners!

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
dw said:
Well, If you live up near Dave Smutok in VT, there's a chance you may catch a glimpse. (Dave is part of the newly formed WWC Product Development Group with Lars Tribus and Len Hornidge). Otherwise, I'd say keep your eyes peeled in the Soutwest of Canada for the month of July...

Dave

That's good to hear Smutok got a ride it's sad to see him leave Sinister but good for him. And other details about WWC Product Development Group?

karpi

Monkey
Apr 17, 2006
Santiasco, Chile
mmm I must say I don't really like the new design, got acostumed to the 05/06 one, looked so much more agressive, this design is defenitly trying to go back to the routes of an All mountain bike, the carbon doesn't bother me, I just wouldn't get one! that said I was really expecting more though

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
what going to be funny is that next year, the fsr patent is up, and anyone and their mother is going to sell fsr bikes in america.

does the enduro look familiar?

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
sanjuro said:
what going to be funny is that next year, the fsr patent is up, and anyone and their mother is going to sell fsr bikes in america.

Yeah, it will be interesting. The nice thing is that the FSR system really is a great platform IMO.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
sanjuro said:

Whoa, I didn't know the patent was expiring. Sweet! Competition fuels innovation so we'll see some good things out of that.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
sanjuro said:
Really? As an FSR fan, I'm excited to have some choices in the future

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
one of the evolution shop boys was ripping one down one of the longest most wicked-awesomest dh singletracks around wed night (r.d.s. - don't ask, I won't tell).....looked like it could handle the rooty tight fast flowy tech alright to me......

Superdeft

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
East Coast
Oh man, I had heard from some spec guys that the enduro was going to go 7/7 air/carbon, but that's cool to see a pic. I wonder if that fork is travel-adjustable.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
Jm_ said:
Awesome...They have the ability to make it a straight seat tube like my turner, yet they still manage to screw it up.

but at least from eyeballing that little picture, it looks like there would be maybe not room for huge seatpost adjust, but still rather good.