Quantcast

07 fox 40 reviews?

Nov 9, 2005
From those who have the new 07 40 any kind of short review would be appreciated. How do they work in comparison to older 40's? Thanks.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Same thing saved for a more progressive ending stroke. So that basically clears up all complaints when combined with the new lowers.

mtbman4

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
windrock
well, i never got any time in on the older models, but I can tell you the 07 rocks. I haven't experienced any excessive bottoming, or the fork being "too linear" or whatever.
The color looks better imo. the ugly white "40" stickers at the top peel off very easily as well, making the fork look even better! lol

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
IMO the suspension of the fox 40 05 and 06 kinda went through its travel in a lot of different but noticeable sections. first ranging from super plush to rock hard and even sticky, but maybe its because i tried my friend's fork and he never tried to even set it up correctly. o well, i just hope they fixed that problem.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
zmtber said:
IMO the suspension of the fox 40 05 and 06 kinda went through its travel in a lot of different but noticeable sections. first ranging from super plush to rock hard and even sticky, but maybe its because i tried my friend's fork and he never tried to even set it up correctly. o well, i just hope they fixed that problem.
i have never, ever felt that. and i had 2 40's.