Quantcast

07 Morewood Shova LT: BUILT

WODIE

Monkey
Jul 14, 2007
Inman/Clemson, SC
It took me a while to figure out what parts i wanted exactly on my spec list but i finally got it all worked out and here is the final product. I rode it for the first time today on our dh course in Clemson and it was ballin. So much fun!

Clemson Freeride: The Fun Is Between Our Legs

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
your bike is sick!....except... you should have got the 2008 fox 40's... im pretty sure that they are white

[Tha]Shovla

Monkey
Aug 28, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow
Sick build. i love me the Morewood frames. Have you ever ridden anything other than single pivot suspension designs on DH/FR bikes? and if so how does the single pivot compare both goods and bads. I have ridden the FSR and the VPP suspension designs if that helps for comparison sake. Helluva good ride tho.

WODIE

Monkey
Jul 14, 2007
Inman/Clemson, SC
I wouldnt mind having a fox 40 on the front but even with the discount i could have gotten on it it would be freaking expensive. Besides i know some local legend that is apparently pretty good with painting forks because his 07 40 is now white ehh hmm... I havent really ridden anything other than single pivots. I had a cannondale prophet for about a year but got rid of it because it didnt suit my purpose but thats basically the only other real full suspension bike i've owned. I've tooled around on my friend's bikes but never really ridden them on a trail to know what a complex rear sus would feel like. In the end it all comes to personal preference of what you want in your bike.