Quantcast

07 P Fresh from the Lab

revmonkey

Monkey
Sep 6, 2005
god, where is EVERYONE GETTING THESE FRAMES?! i've been looking FOREVER and i can NEVER find one. sucks.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
that's dope! what's the build gonna be like? did you just get a complete and strip it?

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Its a complete thats stripped. The parts were handed down to a local grom. Shes got black ano profile hubs(SS rear, non disk 20mm front), black imperial rings and cranks with a ti spindle. Brad from Nemesis is sending me a couple lowered 07 Z1s. Rear brake is saint along with a goodridge line.

The wheels are Arrows that a local painting guru baked on black with a pearl green top coat. Its sick, in dim light they look black, but direct lighting shows the green.

Ill have some glamour shots up by the end of the week... cause after that, shes getting thrashed.

*KOMA*

Chimp
Jan 5, 2005
Miami
You need to either:

A. Get a high paying career via a college edumakation.

B. Get a job in a bike shop.

C. Get a pellet gun and a ski mask.

or

D. A little of each.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
what shop do you work at? I'm thinking about a p also. would it be b.t.?
Yup. Patrick rides an all white one, rizzo a stock 06 P3, mine are the orange and black ones. The pink one is in the shop now... Jesus rides the green and will be ordering 2 more, another white and another green.

Lemme know which one youre thinking about and Ill try and make sure theres one on the floor when you come in.

Were leaving to ride street tonight, hopefully my ankle will be able to take it. We post on freeridesouth.com before the rides to get everyone together. If you know the area, were parking at the publix near down town under I95 off SW 8st at 8:30 pm. Im out the door. LATER!

rhd

Chimp
Oct 30, 2006
saw one of the new frames at Schwinn in Winston-Salem....deff a hot frame, came with a sick brown seat