Quantcast

07 T-o-p

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
so this is going to be my little build thread so i can keep track ofeverything with work and **** everything gets boggled.

so i am building up my new street dj rig

07 Transition T-O-P raw medium
i am going to put the transistion wheelset on with a 10mm bolton rear. single speed.
gonna ahve hopefully raw profile cranks. and the nem tuned marz bl 4x fork.

thinking diety stem and bars. and still tryn to figure out a nice braking system since anyone that knows me i crash alot so it has to take abuse was thinking formula k24's or hayes.not sure yet. i want something with great stopping power and good modulation.

and pedals hmm what freakin pedals.i get pics up of everything as soon as it all comes in and is semi ready. i ahve the frame just need the peices now. anyone know of any company that sells raw stems and bars?

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
i got a juicy 7 i could sell you if you want hydro. everyone seems to like bb5/7 if you want mech discs.. raw stems and bars.. nemesis i think will have some raw bars shortly.

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
yeah nem is coming out with raw bars and stems in a few weeks. im on the list. lol. got the raw profiles and the fork on the way. gonna just run my race face stem and fsa bar for now until the nem ones are out. got the wheelseet on the way so pics in a few days. tryn to think of what single speed kit to get and run.. and then brakes . i have run ony shimano hydros. the saints so i dont ahve really anything to compare to. so, i dunno . but im thinking something with good modulation...elcamino or something in that relm