Quantcast

07 Tld

J

J5ive

Nice. Carbon classic looks unreal. Flame looks a little cartoony and the rustic looks a little metro. Pretty dope all the same

Carbon Classic

Carbon Flame

Carbon Flame

Comp Hotwheels

Comp Rustic

Forgive me if this has been posted...

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
bizutch said:
Sign me up for this one...this has X-Men Marvel comics all over it.
Now...if I could just get them to chrome it up and throw a "Limited Edition Print" tag on it....
I am with you there, That helmet is HOT!:redhot:

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
yeah seriously....flames are nice but im still using my torch white with orangy red flames from 03´ and my helmet looks almost like those ones...at least i´m not feeling to out dated...ive been waiting for TLD to bring something new to make me want to change but i guess not for another year...

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
The plain carbon is really nice,But everybody and there dog will have one so i will stick with a OGK

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
look how phat that carbon is now the weave is like 3 times the thickness are they any stronger than there previous models?

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
julian_dh said:
look how phat that carbon is now the weave is like 3 times the thickness are they any stronger than there previous models?
Makes it weaker....But I am sure that top layer is just for show.

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
konastab01 said:
The plain carbon is really nice,But everybody and there dog will have one so i will stick with a OGK
It's the same helmet?

I don't like any of them. They get uglier every year. The 05's were nice but everything else has been gross.

Jan 20, 2006
are you kidding fool. the camo and the flames is the only cool thing tld has ever made in there long pathetic carrear of making crap. sombrio and roach are totaly where its at. all you tld fools are lame

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
No dood. I have wicked street cred. I did this like kick ass 10 stair set, with my Sombrio jersey. Then I got chased by the cops like in Kranked. They were on V10's and I out ran them on my Stinky. It was so core.