Quantcast

'07 Trek Remedy 66 FOR SALE

zsmct

Chimp
Sep 30, 2007
(Posted here since I live in Harrisonburg, VA, will also be posted in Full Suspension classifieds)
I am selling my Medium 2007 Trek Remedy 66 so that I can get onto a lighter bike better suited for those Sunday long rides. This bike is used, shows some wear but is in great working order. The Fox Talas was rebuilt this summer and feels plush, I've maintained the drive train well and keep the main rear suspension pivot shimmed regularly. I've seriously enjoyed this bike every ride, the suspension feels great, the bike feels easily maneuverable, and the bike is light for it's size (roughly 30lbs for a 6 and 6).

The drive train alone is deal maker on this bike. I used to use Shimano components pretty religiously but found the SRAM X-9 and X-0 components on this bike performed perfectly almost all the time. I hardly ever had shifting problems and rarely made adjustments.

I'm asking $1300, shipping paid by buyer (can use preferred shipping method upon request). I can be flexible so if you're interested, please contact me so we can discuss.

My bike reflects what is on the Trek website for the most part (http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/2007/archive/remedy66). I will go ahead and list all the components as there are a few differences:

Frame: '07 Remedy 66 17.5"
Fork: Fox Talas 36 R, 20mm thru-axle, 100 - 160mm adjustable
Rear Shock: Manitou Swinger 3-way
Wheels: Bontrager Rhythm Elite
Tires: 2.50" Kenda Nevegal, 2.20" Bontrager Jones XR (Will include matching Jones XR front tire and a 2.35" Panaracer Rampage, or any combination upon request)
Shifters: SRAM X-9, 9 speed
Front Derailleur: SRAM X-9
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X-0
Crank: Shimano Deore XT, MRP Bashguard - 32 - 22
Cassette: SRAM PG970 11 - 34, 9 speed
Saddle: WTB Pure V Race
Seatpost: Bontrager Race Lite
Handlebars: Bontrager Race Lite, 40mm rise, 31.8mm
Grips: ODI Lock On Ruffian Grips
Stem: Bontrager Race Lite 7 degree, 90mm, 31.8mm (Also available Race Face Diabolus Stem 10 degree, 70mm, 31.8mm)
Headset: Cane Creek S-3
Brakeset: Avid Juicy 7, hydraulic, 8" front, 7" rear rotors

The pictures should give an honest view of the bike. As stated, the bike is used and has normal wear associated with normal use. I photographed a couple of spots that should be explained which I will note.

Small scratch on right stanchion, professionally sanded and buffed, does not affect fork performance.

Small scratches on fork body, cosmetic.

Small dent just left of water bottle cage bolt on bottom side of downtube. Checked with my bike shop and this is only cosmetic, it does not affect the integrity of the frame.

Brake side, swing arm scratches. Checked with the bike shop on this and these scratches are also just cosmetic and do not affect the integrity of the swing arm.