Quantcast

08 Morewood Izimu DH!!!!!!

Nov 27, 2006
CA, San Jose
the colors look so sick for 08, does anybody have any pictures of the whole frame and/or build up of the red Izimu DH? i saw part of the red frame on sicklines but i want to see the whole bike. AND are there any updates to the the frame? sry the pics a little big

DhDork

Monkey
Mar 30, 2007
Hell, AZ
It looks like they moved to a 1.5 headset on the Izimu. Do you know if they changed the geo at all?
Nah, it seems to be a 1 1/8th. Apparently the only thing that has changed for the '08 is the pivots and the paint. They went to SPI2 pivots this year.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Here is a picture of my 07 Izimu. I can't tell if the red is exactly the same as it will be for the stock 08 bikes but it's pretty close.

Sorry for the bad lighting, the color looks amazing in person.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
**** I bought one bike this season and going to buy a second one. I'm gonna gave to sell my kidney as this looks to sweet. And there is no morewood mania in my country as with transition.

Is this possible that team riders are having it already? As one of my friends says he has seen it on some comp.

lockstock

Monkey
Mar 6, 2007
**** I bought one bike this season and going to buy a second one. I'm gonna gave to sell my kidney as this looks to sweet. And there is no morewood mania in my country as with transition.

Is this possible that team riders are having it already? As one of my friends says he has seen it on some comp.
I think Greg Minnaar rode something that looked very similar to the mbuzi in last years Mega, there were a few pics floating around on the web at that time that remind me of this bike.