Quantcast

'08 Morewood pricing?

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Contact Morewood directly, they are some of the best people in the industry to deal with. I've had hour long phone conversations with Richard from Morewood just to make sure my bike was setup correctly.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Are they planning on having the same wonderful delays again for the Grassroots racers? I know people who didn't get their rigging all in until April, and they had ordered around this time last year.

Good frames, great bikes all built up, but that sort of delay is lacking.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Are they planning on having the same wonderful delays again for the Grassroots racers? I know people who didn't get their rigging all in until April, and they had ordered around this time last year.

If it was for a cutom color frame I can see where it would have taken a little while. Other than that a lot of people have been wanting them the last few years. These are hand made frames, not your off the shelf over seas catalog frame!!!!

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
More then one of the guys I know who ride them waited almost 4 months, and even then the parts sent were incomplete.

Don't get me wrong, great product, killer fast rides, but that sort of wait is something they should anticipate and keep people in the loop about. Just my two cents.

miuan

Monkey
Jan 12, 2007
Bratislava, Slovakia
My mates had been waiting for their 07 Demos for over 6 months. And I got my Izimu second hand, so no waiting there. I would never buy a second hand demo though, it likes to crack :)

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
These are hand made frames, not your off the shelf over seas catalog frame!!!!
yep, what he said.

I can tell you Patrick Morewood is welding as fast as he can. Good things comes to those who wait. Its no different than most high end boutique frames, they sell well and its tough meeting the demand on everyone's schedule. I can vouch that frames don't sit around in the US long. As soon as they come in and clear customs, Richard gets them sent out ASAP. However, I remember some waiting a year or more on 303s.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY

Ahhh, I got my frame (R9, not Morewood, though) 3 days before my 1st race in May - April would have been a luxury!