Quantcast

1 In 5 Kids Abused Prescription Drugs

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We spend millions/billions(?) on the war on drugs, drug companies spend millions/billions on drug commercials and we get this.

Interestingly and possibly unrelated I saw 5 commercials in a row for prescription pharmacudicals last night, yet we have a problem with high drug costs yet the drug companies have to advertise what they sell?

Now if you will excuse me I need to go see if my doctor can give me something to take care of my pallid complexion and my lack of desire to work.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
I heard that on the radio. I really cant believe how stupid some people can be. Being in high school myself, I can tell that some people are surely on something at the time, or they do it other times. Its hard to tell what though.
:dead:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ridemonkey said:
If more kids were abused kids wouldn't be so mouthy these days. I say we start a campaign to make it 2 out of 5.
Maybe it wouldn't be so taboo if we loaded kids up with pain killers before beating the crap out of them. :think:

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
GOOD, because once they get into the working world otherwise known as HELL! 4 out of 5 will be abusing pain killers. 1 in 5 is really pretty good, with all things considered!

work sucks, percacets make it bareable.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
A doc gave me 20 vicoden for an ear-ache about a month back. Man those zinged me out, i had to get rid of em after eating 6 of em. i got so high i looked in the mirror and i thought i looked like Rush Limbaugh for a second, it scared me straight.

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
Skookum said:
i thought i looked like Rush Limbaugh for a second, it scared me straight.
Thats great! I get perks for my gymp leg and sometimes i dont know who im lookin at in the mirror!

So does that figure account for all the fat kids that are on ridalyn? (sp) The modern doctors just throw pills at anything thats wrong. That seems to solve the problem, till they OD.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Silver said:
How do we blame this on fags?
make all the drugs suppositories that come w/ 1 oz. of astroglyde & a napster download of "smalltown boy"

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Skookum said:
A doc gave me 20 vicoden for an ear-ache about a month back. Man those zinged me out, i had to get rid of em after eating 6 of em. i got so high i looked in the mirror and i thought i looked like Rush Limbaugh for a second, it scared me straight.
Skookum, I don't think you were supposed to take all of them at once...

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Atomic Dog said:
Skookum, I don't think you were supposed to take all of them at once...
:stupid:

Two of those just makes walking a bit hard and everything a whole lot more interesting. Not that I would know... :eek: :D