Quantcast

100 acre wood...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Check out the AWESOME mural my husband drew and painted on the nursery walls for our little girl :D

The mural takes up the upper half of the wall (from the top of the crib) and goes up onto the ceiling too. Then, the darker tree is on the next wall (to the right) upper half and onto the ceiling and from the corner to the window. I don't know the exact dimensions of the walls, but the mural is big and totally amazing. :D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Holy Crap T!!!! :eek: Mad Props to Sq-Earl!!!!! :thumb:

Is he free this weekend? I've got a nursery that could use some sprucing up!!! :sneaky:

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Beautiful work.

You know, the riding down here in Virginia is pretty nice say,... uhm, next summer?

Tell him to bring his paints.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Skookum said:
i like the forced perspective done on the ceiling, that'll be a great view for the baby layin in the crib.
It's what I was hoping for. To be honest, he knew it wouldn't be too hard, but I wasn't so sure. He asked me to show him a scene that I would like and I opened right up to it and he did it all! I just bought the paint :p

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Instigator said:
Treesaw, I can't believe he can paint too!!!! I am with the others in saying "Is there anything he doesn't do well?"

Very impressed.
Just wait until you see it in person :thumb: I have to get a shot of the whole mural as you walk in the door...it's SO impressive!!!