Quantcast

100 Most Metal Moments on VH1

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
is absolutely hysterical...they're revisiting all these things and trends that occurred in the days when metal was big...and they of course have people in the industry commenting on it...they had this band called Mini Kiss...they were a bunch of midgets dressed like Kiss with full make up...I'm guessing that they do Kiss covers...I was cracking up...

Another thing they showed was when the guy from Type-O Negative posed in Playgirl magazine...I totally remember that! HAHAHA! gross...:dead:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I saw that the other night, they had a guy from some butt rocker band who had a sex change, and something about Def Leopard having orgies under the stage.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Originally posted by dh girlie
Sebastian Bach, Vince Neil, Ricky Rachtman, the guy from Type-O Negative and a few others, but I didn't get to see much of it...it was really funny cuz they were rippin on themselves...
Sabastian Bach... wasnt he from Skid Row? I was sure Rachtman was going to make the cut.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by Capt. Jack Sparrow
Oh, how I wish I had cable! Do any of the girls remember when Steven Pearcy (sp?) from RATT was in Playgirl? Yuck!
I love Ratt, actually a girl I dated back in So Cal was good friends with him in high school.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I think the most classic one was John Bonham taking a crap in a groupie's shoe!

Now that is metal:devil: :D

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Originally posted by golgiaparatus
I dont have it either... FOX is the only station that comes isn clear too :(

I got good reception one time only... we tied a wire around our bassists strings and plugged the bass-tenna into the TV :thumb:

sweet, I once had a whole wall with aluminum foil taped up to it to boost reception, meh, didn't work the best, and had to keep explaining to folks when they'd come to the house, that yes, I was indeed a hick, and this was acceptable behavior. :D

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I hate these shows. it's just rehashed crap.

I do end up watching them though.........:rolleyes:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by pnj
I hate these shows. it's just rehashed crap.

I do end up watching them though.........:rolleyes:
Figures....I knew you'd poo poo it...you're such a spoil sport...I hope you burn your latest grill creation! And your next ice cream order is not what you order, but rum raisin... I will NOT miss you while I'm in Vegas for the next 3 days! :monkey:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I've been telling everyone about Mini-Kiss this whole week.

I have several friends who are obsessed with midgets.

MD

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Originally posted by dh girlie
Figures....I knew you'd poo poo it...you're sucy a spoil sport...I hope you burn your latest grill creation! And your next ice cream order is not what you order, but rum raisin... I will NOT miss you while I'm in Vegas for the next 3 days! :monkey:

well that sucks, I'm gunna miss you for sure.;)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by MikeD
I've been telling everyone about Mini-Kiss this whole week.

I have several friends who are obsessed with midgets.

MD
Last night when I had the tv on I was kinda putting laundry away and movin around that I never noticed and I looked at the guy that was dressed like Peter Criss and I was like holy bejeebus that guys lookin strange...then I did a double take cuz they all looked way different and I about died...Mini Kiss...right on...I'd love to see em...

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
I was just watching that. Then I came on here.
Some nasty stuff on that show.

Anybody watch "I love the..." shows on VH1. I think I have seen every one about 6 times.

"Hi I'm Isaac Hayes with your follicle fads of 1973, da na na naa da na na naa da ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeahhhh."

-dAn

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Originally posted by greenreese
I was just watching that. Then I came on here.
Some nasty stuff on that show.

Anybody watch "I love the..." shows on VH1. I think I have seen every one about 6 times.

"Hi I'm Isaac Hayes with your follicle fads of 1973, da na na naa da na na naa da ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeahhhh."

-dAn
I love the 90s is coming soon...:rolleyes: :)

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
I saw the most metal moment thing on and tried to kill myself with the remote.

I just ended up switching the channel, so everything worked out.