Quantcast

11/4 Sunday Shed Ride

Mar 3, 2007
Columbia
Anyone interested in riding the Shed on Sunday November 4th? I have been wanting to run a shuttle with our van for quite sometime now. I was thinking about meeting at the radio towers around 10. If anyone has a truck, that would work out great to haul back up people. We can usually slide 15 bikes in the back of our van easy. If you already plan on being up there or just end up that way, see you there.

It would be a cool idea to have a "ShedOween" just like Diabloween and dress up in ridiculous costumes. Thoughts?

kzuma

Chimp
Apr 24, 2007
i can't go on sunday but some saturday it would be nice to have someone show me the place if you're interested

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
I could be interested. Have a truck too. Not sure if I could keep up, but, I'm getting there. Finally seeing some of the goods at the shed. I could definitely use to see more. A good post b-day ride.

Mar 3, 2007
Columbia
That'd be fun. There may be some women riding with us so I doubt we will be going that fast. And I'm not a fast one myself. See you at the radio tower around 10ish?

If anyone is unfamiliar with how to get to the Shed, we are meeting at our store in Columbia around 9 AM if you would like to follow up. It may involve a stop at Dunkin Donuts for coffee/food. PM for directions to the store if you plan on meeting here.

gbone

Chimp
Apr 20, 2006
i can't go on sunday but some saturday it would be nice to have someone show me the place if you're interested
Saturday at the Shed is abd idea with hunting season and all. Sunday is better because their is no hunting.

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
It's looking like I will not be able to be there until around noon. This could change though, I'll update when I find out. Hopefully this afternoon. What were you guys planning on riding? We rode evo, digger and some others last sunday. Real fun!

Mar 3, 2007
Columbia
Cool. Im not 100% sure what we plan on riding. I want to start on the DH side to hit the jump trail, Angee's trail and such. Then maybe we will move over to the drop trails. I never really liked evo because I could never see a trail. Haha. I plan on playing it by ear.

Hey guys just came from there...becareful with the leaves all over the trails, it does make for a little confusion. But man, that was alot of fun riding today. Id never been there and the drop trails and others were just a blast to play on. Have fun!

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
Looks like I'll be up around 11. Jump trail sounds cool. The leaves are great, make braking tough, but, drifting the turns...me likey. I'll have to try to catch up w/ you guys. I'll have a couple friends w/ me and a Black and silver F250 D-sel.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
sgs im not sure if we ran into you. didnt see your post yesterday we met at the radio towers and went from there.

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
Sorry I missed the boat. I had some trouble rounding up my troops. I ended up waiting @ hamburg for a while for arrivals. By the time we got together I think you guys already left. I got a late start to begin with. I saw the van cruise by a couple times. Still got some rides in. It was a beautiful day, I hope everyone had fun. Let me know if there are any rides this sunday. I should be able to get out earlier.

Larson TT y0!

Monkey
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
G,

sorry i missed u guys also. I ended up taking some more runs with Neko, and the Redding guys. We ended by the dorp trails late for one last run. Either way hit me up and we'll ride soon

Dave Kalt

Yeah and I nearly broke my shoulder/arm on 6 not knowing there is a rock-to-ladder gap.

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
Yeah and I nearly broke my shoulder/arm on 6 not knowing there is a rock-to-ladder gap.
Rock to ladder gap....me likey. Had the speed and distance for the next ladder to ladder, but, couldn't get myself to do it. This weekend, or after I get my stitches out. Riding off right before it was cool though.