Quantcast

11/5 - DJ/UW Urban

Mr. Beans

Chimp
Sep 22, 2004
Issaquah, WA
This Friday (11/5) we are planning a Greenlake DJ session followed by a UW urban ride if anyone is interested.

The idea will be greenlake about 5 pm, and then moving over to UW and meet in red square at 8 pm. I understand it will be a little dark already for dirt jumping, but Greenlake is lit indirectly from adjacent soccer/baseball fields. So no worries, it is just another interesting element. Hopefully some people are down with riding. We hope to have a pretty good group.

Jake

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Captain Crunch said:
Might be able to catch up to y'all. I can't jump tho'- I got this crazy thing with 20" wheels, and only one brake, and it's trying to kill me!

-S.
Never blame the bike...well, unless there are components hanging off of it by a thread or the tubes look like a cross-section.;)

I need a better bike...mine's too easy to lay blame on right now (if I chose to lay blame on it). That being said it's a no-go for this kid.:(

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
Great riding last night everyone! Nice to meet you Alistair, Justin, and all the rest of you fellows. Kyle is a better rider than most, too! Showed us all up on his bike AND my BMX! Thanks to Matt from GHY for teaching everyone in the late riding group to feeble grind the Federal, that sh1t's fun! We're aggro BMX'ers now!

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
My bike, though I may anthropomorhpize it till the end, is inanimate, and as such, I reserve the right to blame it for everything, including W's re-election, if I so choose, Andy!

It's okay though, since I learned how to grind, the BMX and I are friends now!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Captain Crunch said:
My bike, though I may anthropomorhpize it till the end, is inanimate, and as such, I reserve the right to blame it for everything, including W's re-election, if I so choose, Andy!

It's okay though, since I learned how to grind, the BMX and I are friends now!
Hmmmm.....somehow I can see how that thing caused some of the electronic ballot machines to "malfunction".:think:

Glad the bike didn't kill you after all.
Grinds?? Kick-ass!!!:thumb:

Jun 23, 2003
Seattle, WA
thanks for showing up everybody. it made for a great session. The BMX bike made for some good fun at the expense of my wrists (i forgot how painful a full rigid is)...it should be a new rule that somebody has to bring a BMX on these types of rides.

ps - if anybody out there is parting with a flatland specific bmx bike then let me know...i'm shopping!