Quantcast

~~ 12-16 GMT wake up already ~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello! LOL

How goes your Thursday morning so far, monkeys? I woke up and was still alive, so that's a good start. I do not have a five hour meeting today, but I do have a luncheon to attend for one of our analysts who is retiring. I wish I was retiring.

Went to the gym yesterday and lifted weights for the first time in a couple of months (I was letting a sore elbow heal). Cripes was I weak.

It's pay day!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
yeah payday...also early friday for me....tomorrow I'm doing things unrelated to cubicles!

suddenly commuting doesn't seem too bad...with heated seats....mwa ha ha haa

I bowled last night (work party). Cool story bro: We had a Chinese lady who had never bowled before, didn't even know how to hold the ball, and she bowled a 118 on her second game. She was picking up spares and splits and getting strikes. It was obscene.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning.
I crashed out hard last night, coffee is saving me today.

Practiced on the unicycle again last night, almost made it all the way across the parking lot. Went home, made tacos. Good times.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Little bit of snow on the ground today...just a couple of inches, but enough to make things just this side of miserable.

Nice Guy Mike and I have been working like fools in the freezing tamps to get this line running.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Concert went well last night. Finishing up lots of paperwork and prep work for my Elementary Art classes this morning and drinking lots of coffee. I am officially getting a cold and not happy about it. Supposed to donate blood in the morning, but they probably won't take it because I am incubating and battling germs. Eye appointments tonight for the whole family then Syd gets to choose dinner, thank god she doesn't love McDonalds :)

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
listen grandpa, I may not decide who wins, but I sure as fvck qualify at determining who loses.
On that note, I found this on the Brewdog site for TNP:

way to go you made some real sweet retard juice for the retard masses. 32% what are you thinking? This is sacrilege the lord will bring down his wrath upon your kingdom the apocalypse is near drink more nuclear penguin. hail satan
:rofl:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
made curry last night.
not much going on today.

I want to play in greyhounds woods.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I'm burning up some PTO by taking today off, I'm going to surprise the wife by making ministroni soup. I also need to sign and mail 35 Christmas cards for people I don't know and maybe one for my Christmas Elf. :)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
it's 36* out, my mother in law is here for a visit:eek: and my furnace doesn't work.

on the bright side, the pot belly stove is [has been] keeping the house warm, I get to leave for work and not hang with the MIL, and the furnace guys are supposed to show up today to install the new furnace [old one died Nov 23rd] :weee:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I passed on a Sinister Splinter ER earlier this week and just this morning saw one built up.........kicking myself for not grabbing that thing! ARGH!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Chilly here this morning and snow is in the forecast!

Derek and I went to a holiday cocktail get together last night. I actually drank a white russian! I hadn't had one of those in years!!!!!

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Good news : I am alive
Bad news:
-its really cold out
-I still have a paper to write
-I still have three sets of assignments to grade
-half of my gutter fell off the roof and there is little sign my landlord will fix it anytime this century
-I'm procrastinating on RM when I need to be doing work

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Good news : I am alive
Bad news:
-its really cold out
-I still have a paper to write
-I still have three sets of assignments to grade
-half of my gutter fell off the roof and there is little sign my landlord will fix it anytime this century
-I'm procrastinating on RM when I need to be doing work
phil! where have you been?

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
I was on a super secret mission with Bigfoot and Elvis to discover the location of Atlantis. Turns out Bigfoot can't swim.

Honestly I just haven't been riding my mountain bike so fell out of the loop a bit, its been so long since I was on my avatar still has a santa hat so that worked out. How's everything been going for you kranked? Do you still have the play doh Santa gave you at the land?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I was on a super secret mission with Bigfoot and Elvis to discover the location of Atlantis. Turns out Bigfoot can't swim.

Honestly I just haven't been riding my mountain bike so fell out of the loop a bit, its been so long since I was on my avatar still has a santa hat so that worked out. How's everything been going for you kranked? Do you still have the play doh Santa gave you at the land?
things are good. life has been crazy. i moved out west then moved back. in NJ now. went from the toy industry to medical devices somehow.

i know have some playdough somewhere, not sure if it was the one from drunk golf cart santa.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Dropping of my mother in law at the airport today. It has been great having her over for the whole family so it will be sad for all of us to send her back to Denmark. Setting myself up for a bike ride Saturday. Its really time to get on the bike as I have not ridden since Thanksgiving.