Quantcast

12 and 24 Hours of Willamette Pass

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I can vouch for the awesomeness of this event. I did the 12 hour race 2 years ago and had a great time. Nice sized event, not some huge, overpriced overvalued race. I even got a really cool custom prize for winning.

pvfjr

Chimp
Apr 28, 2006
Tacoma, WA
Ah, I just saw your profile, answers my questions I suppose. I was starting to wonder if you'd be on these boards somewhere.

randy23

Chimp
Jun 27, 2006
Oakridge, Oregon
Yes it is me...Randy at Oregon Adventures
Washington racers said I should post here since there is less racing in the NW this year and it is a great way to get the word out.

pvfjr

Chimp
Apr 28, 2006
Tacoma, WA
So how's it going? Not that you have any clue who I am, but I've met you a few times. Used to hang out with Justin Welliver back in high school. You seen or heard of him in the last few years? Wonder if he's still in the sport...

Anyway, wish I could be there for some of those events. Would've liked to see some of the Puff, and I'd really love to see some of the DH at willamette pass. I'll be back someday. :(

Anyone who has a chance to check this out SHOULD

randy23

Chimp
Jun 27, 2006
Oakridge, Oregon
Justin is married and has a kid...haven't heard from him in a while...he called 3 days before the wedding and invited me, but it was same time as Mt Bike Oregon.

Are you Paul by chance?

pvfjr

Chimp
Apr 28, 2006
Tacoma, WA
randy23 said:
Justin is married and has a kid...haven't heard from him in a while...he called 3 days before the wedding and invited me, but it was same time as Mt Bike Oregon.

Are you Paul by chance?
What!!!??? No way! Yeah, I am Paul. I can't believe he's married with a kid already. I'm guessing it was that girl from Salem he was seeing? Can't remember her name... I'll have to see if my mom can get a good number from his aunt or something, haven't talked to him for a while. Can't believe I didn't even know about the wedding. He doesn't happen to be on any of the boards does he?

Sorry for taking this so OT BTW.

randy23

Chimp
Jun 27, 2006
Oakridge, Oregon
Yeah I have posted on both...this will be the 3rd year for the 12 and 1st for the 24 ...1st 24 Hour in Oregon in over 5 years since the gorge games...we'll see how it goes...the course is there and fun...just waiting for the people
Take Care
Randy