Quantcast

2005 Bulit and a Manitou Evolver ISX

Aug 22, 2002
Hey there - Looking for the reducer kit part numbers for the Evolver. I got a used Bullit and the 5th Element so slow and crappy I had to upgrade. I found decent deals on both a DHX air and the ISX. I actually put an ISX on y 2009 Superlight and it is incredible. I'd love to have one on my Bullit but I am having a hard time tracking down the part numbers.

Thanks!

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
You're thinking brake hardware right? Install the hardware on the 5th element and take some measurements. Take those measurements and search away. You may end up having to get hardware that is longer than what you need. If that is the case, you'll have to do some careful grinding to get them to fit.

IMHO, your bullet might feel a bit wallowly with that ISX.. have you looked at the swinger 6 or the Revox. I went from an ISX-6 (wallowy and plush) to the Revox (responsive and plush) and was uberly happy. I think the Revox with the RCS Ti spring was an ounce heavier than the ISX-6.

Aug 22, 2002
You're thinking brake hardware right? Install the hardware on the 5th element and take some measurements. Take those measurements and search away. You may end up having to get hardware that is longer than what you need. If that is the case, you'll have to do some careful grinding to get them to fit.

IMHO, your bullet might feel a bit wallowly with that ISX.. have you looked at the swinger 6 or the Revox. I went from an ISX-6 (wallowy and plush) to the Revox (responsive and plush) and was uberly happy. I think the Revox with the RCS Ti spring was an ounce heavier than the ISX-6.
Thanks for the response. I'm not sure what you mean by wallowy. Like loose?
I finally got the part numbers from a canadian supplier. I am going to order them and try the ISX and Fox DHX air. I think my 5th hardware should fit the fox.