Quantcast

2005 soul cycles

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Chad sent an email out to the sponsored riders this last week with a link to a preview of the new site, they are working on tweaking the design to be less image oriented, it was a bit graphic intensive and hard to navigate.

Several of the 05 frames are slated to ship this week. I am waiting to get pricing/ordering info from Chad, hopefully will hear from him in the next few days so I can order my Titan. As soon as I hear anything I'll try and remember to post details. I would give the website a few more weeks, but who knows they might surprise us.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Yes they are based in Arizona, as far as I know they don't have a shop that is open to the public. However when the site gets up email Chad (the owner) he might be able to help you out.

Sven, I have an email into Chad regarding the pricing and availability of the 05 Titan's seeing as I now have $$ burning a hole in my pocket after Xmas. When I hear back I will let you know.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
they are in sottsdale AZ. not flag.

they also had pics for their possible freeride frames as well.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
A lil' birdie told me they may start shipping frames out as soon as wed, (or when ever they get the decals in) to sponsored riders...............

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Chad said a few raws have shipped already with only the headbadges, once they get back from powder and decals they will ship as soon as weds as chicodude01 mentioned

tater

Chimp
Aug 9, 2004
i emailed chad sometime last week and he had the same response - still waiting on them to come back from the powdercoaters. i will probably wait 2-3 weeks and send him another email to see if they can be ordered yet.

Chibo

Chimp
Jul 2, 2004
Scottsdale, Arizona
He told me today that they would be $225 and that they shipped to sponsored riders last week. They will begin to ship to the public late this week, early next week.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Yup my guess is 225 is the public price because the price he gave me was less than that. As for the bikes shipping to sponsored riders already, not fully accurate, they shipped raw frames with headbadges only to a few sponsored riders. I am waiting for a flat black, probably ordering mine the first of next week or the end of this week.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mplutodh1 said:
Yup my guess is 225 is the public price because the price he gave me was less than that. As for the bikes shipping to sponsored riders already, not fully accurate, they shipped raw frames with headbadges only to a few sponsored riders. I am waiting for a flat black, probably ordering mine the first of next week or the end of this week.

:stupid:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I've been emailing back and forth with them for the last week or so specing out a bike. I'm getting a complete build up a Titan (in flat black) Funny my first bike, a 1991 Marin Bear Valley, was flat black so I have a soft spot in my heart for it... but I digress. They recommended I wait until after new years so that the people they get their components from would be back. They didn't say anything about not having the frames ready. Come monday right after I transfer my life's savings into my checking account I'm ordering it up.

yeah. New bike new bike I am a gonna get a new bike...

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
mplutodh1 said:
Frames are in, they started shipping this morning. I should have photos of the frames tonight and will post them once I get em.
Are those pictures for the public? I think they are jsut for the "sponsored" riders. I wouldn't go posting those without the permission of Soul Cycles. I just got the pictures and the frames look very nice. I'm going to be getting the new MTX frame (loki) with a sherman jumper. The email said the pictures will be made "public" next week

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
ufdff15 said:
Are those pictures for the public? I think they are jsut for the "sponsored" riders. I wouldn't go posting those without the permission of Soul Cycles. I just got the pictures and the frames look very nice. I'm going to be getting the new MTX frame (loki) with a sherman jumper. The email said the pictures will be made "public" next week
The smaller titans look sweet, almost like a LeToy or something. I think I might have to get a Loki and have a Firefly or sometihng on it.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
ufdff15 said:
Are those pictures for the public? I think they are jsut for the "sponsored" riders. I wouldn't go posting those without the permission of Soul Cycles. The email said the pictures will be made "public" next week
I am fully aware and have already asked Chad, I wasn't planning on putting them up without asking so don't go getting your panties in a bunch.

Although I do believe you read the email wrong. He was referring to having the "final formal catalog shots should be ready next week just in time to get the site up for the public"

The SITE up for the public....

Don't know why a company wouldn't want photos of their products out there to see if they are already selling them. It is one thing to post photos of products that havent been released but these have... yes they aren't studio shots but I doubt Chad has anything to be ashamed of in them... they look sweet.

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
I was just checking it doesn't bother me a bit. I agree the frames look awesome and he should be proud of the pictures. Sometimes it's the first impression that makes the differance. And if those "rough" pictures look that good i can't wait to see what the "formal" shots look like. Sorry you took my comment the wrong way, I didn't mean to sound like i had "my panties in a bunch".

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Just saw my email... damn those frames look nice. I want another one... but no need as mine is still going strong.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Anyone who is purchasing one that knows what their build is gonna be? I'm still tweakin mine to know what I want/can afford, ill post in a bit.... haha gotta stop gettin on RM... must keep programming:( ah the story of my life! (it pays the bills though)

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Man I talked to chad today, Gonna get a Black soul :drool:

Soul titan
Z-150
Azonic Outlaw wheels
Hope gothic rotors
Husseltfelt bar/ stem combo
XTR cranks
105 med cage rear derailer
High roller 2.5's
WTB speed v saddle
Mr dirt chain guide
Shimano xt brakes

Gotta wait til monday though, I want a manitou static so I can street this baby out at some point...............

(btw, I now hate you for getting me all giddy about my new bike. that is all)

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Mine is looking like:

05 Flat Black Titan 15.5"
05 Z1 FR3 at 150mm
Sun SingleTrack's
SDG Freestyle Seat
FSA Pig DH Pro
FSA FR230 50mm Stem
FSA FR330 Bar
Hayes Mags ('99s)
ODI Rogue Lock-on
Sram X7 Trigger
Sram X7 Rear Derailleur
Shimano XT Front Derailleur
Maxxis Minions DHR 60a
Sram Cassette
FSA Platinum BB
FSA V-Drive Xtreme Cranks
36tooth/22tooth/FSA Bash

Gotta sell my KHS Rigid One though to make room... 4 bikes currently in our apartment and 3 of them are mine. Honeywell was thinking about building one up too... we dont have room for 6 bikes;)

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
mplutodh1 said:
Mine is looking like:

05 Flat Black Titan 15.5"
05 Z1 FR3 at 150mm
Sun SingleTrack's
SDG Freestyle Seat
FSA Pig DH Pro
FSA FR230 50mm Stem
FSA FR330 Bar
Hayes Mags ('99s)
ODI Rogue Lock-on
Sram X7 Trigger
Sram X7 Rear Derailleur
Shimano XT Front Derailleur
Maxxis Minions DHR 60a
Sram Cassette
FSA Platinum BB
FSA V-Drive Xtreme Cranks
36tooth/22tooth/FSA Bash

Gotta sell my KHS Rigid One though to make room... 4 bikes currently in our apartment and 3 of them are mine. Honeywell was thinking about building one up too... we dont have room for 6 bikes;)
Mine's built up cheap.
04 black titan
surly instigator fork
fsa pig headset
veulta excalibur front wheel
green doublewide rear (pimp i know. :D )
xt cassette
lx shifter
deore derailleur
sram chain
xt cranks/bb
azonic fusion pedals
pdg saddle
8" hayes hmx in the rear
2.35 semislick high rollers front and rear
funn serial killa stem
kore bars

yea. Obviously built up for street/dj.:)

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
My build is some what confusing b/c I'm in the process of getting a build ready for a DOC as well. I'm selling my imperial/breakout to get the Soul Loki+$$.
Gloss Black Loki 14.5"
Stance Static 80mm
SIC LL bar and stem
ruffian flange lock-on's
24" eight track wheelset
FSA x-drive cranks
Azonic Fusion Pedals
E.Thirteen Black Urban Supercharger
Single Speed 16t
Hayes Mech brakes
Avid SD7 levers
FSA pig headset
Azonic Seatpost
Azonic Big Drop Seat '05 camo

This setup is for Street/DJ/MTX

ZEDMAN

Monkey
Nov 19, 2003
S.F. California
i am getting the titan in the 04 blue color. my build will be basically everything from my gsr hooligan:
pike race
saint cranks
air corps
hope hubs
k-rads
purple chris king
dk bsx stem
easton ea70 monkeybar
avid mechs
e-13

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Here's what I'm ordering later today after I go to the bank.

Husselfelt 22-32-BG
Gigapipe BB
Husselfelt stem
Husselfelt bars
Sun Singletrack wheelset
Azonic Mag pedals
FSA DH HS
Avid BB7 brakes (mech)
SRAM X7 derailleurs / shifters
SRAM PC-950 cass
SDG Freestyle saddle
WTB Weirwolf or timberwolf tires