Quantcast

2006 Coreride Video???

dink

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
Charlottesville VA
I’m about half way done with it. So far I think it is looking much better then last year. Hopefully after the first of the year sometime it will be ready. I might get a trailer up before xmas. I have more bands this year with a wider range of music. We have an ad from the help a hucker association to provide a little comic relief. Extras will include 2 top to bottom helmet cam runs and a little moto. Then we have all the action from wisp, massanutten, us open, snowshoe, among other odds and ends.

Milby

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreride

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Hey Shoot me a PM and or your number, I have Monster footage NO ONE has seen, and it's pretty much the entire Monster event....

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
So I'm guessing you're the person who filmed me smashing my face in the 3rd berm at the wisp d/s race in july? If you are, that's great, I'd really like to see the footage.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
as a matter of fact i have been working on the crash segment this week...
We just watched the first one you did today and had a blast.....the crash segment to which you refer is highly anticipated by my wife. :rolleyes:

What is the projected date of release?

dink

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
Charlottesville VA
its getting close to being done. i hope to be finished by the end of the month. then i'm sending it out to get duplicated. once i get a preview trailer up i'll be ready to take orders...