Quantcast

*2006 Morewood Izimu*

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
Wow, nice whip! you and belt gonna be at DD this coming weekend? About 30 people are coming up and over from Tx and Ok to shuttle some DH.

Were are going to the skatepark in Fayett from about 9:30-12-noon and then the rest of the day will be at Devils Den. then DD again sunday morning for half a day before going back home.

better show up! bring that bike!

joel

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Jimmy_Pop said:
Wow, nice whip! you and belt gonna be at DD this coming weekend? About 30 people are coming up and over from Tx and Ok to shuttle some DH.

Were are going to the skatepark in Fayett from about 9:30-12-noon and then the rest of the day will be at Devils Den. then DD again sunday morning for half a day before going back home.

joel
We'll def. be there. Jesse, Eric, and I cleaned up the trail last weekend as well but I'm not sure how it's going to be after all this snow.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Lookin nice Will!!!! :thumb: :drool:

What kind of bars are those?

You and Jesse have any plans to make MSC races this summer? We gotta catch up sometime, haven't talked to you guys in a LONG time.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
konabiker said:
Pimpalicious.

Looks a bit too slack though. Is that fork 7 or 8 inches? Can you drop the crowns? Those things do feel good.
7", it'll be in that position or one steeper for the season most likely.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
motomike said:
nice headset.

**so, 2005 it was DHRs and M3s. This year it seems like Izumis and Demos. shibby
Mikey, how you liking your demo so far? Thats what I was going to shoot for but opted for the Izimu. What about the World Cup? Your bike looks super trick BTW. We gotta ride this summer, We'll be out to the right coast for a massive trip during the Sugar and Mt snow national week.

Your M3 is officially huckmeisted.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Sick bike! Thanks for not using RideMonkeyPounds, apparantly RMP's are about 75% or 85% of a normal U.S. pound, and only found accurately by guessing.

So why did you sell the V10? What made you go for the Morewood? I'm thinking about one for next year. Watch out for those tires, I hear they scratch easily!

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
bikenweed said:
Sick bike! Thanks for not using RideMonkeyPounds, apparantly RMP's are about 75% or 85% of a normal U.S. pound, and only found accurately by guessing.

So why did you sell the V10? What made you go for the Morewood? I'm thinking about one for next year. Watch out for those tires, I hear they scratch easily!
The V10 is just too much bike. I really didn't like messing with all the pivots and 10" is just a lot for my riding style right now. I've always had a thing for Morewoods and once they sponsored my team it was a complete no brainer.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
biker3 said:
Mikey, how you liking your demo so far? Thats what I was going to shoot for but opted for the Izimu. What about the World Cup? Your bike looks super trick BTW. We gotta ride this summer, We'll be out to the right coast for a massive trip during the Sugar and Mt snow national week.

Your M3 is officially huckmeisted.
The Demo is treating me well. I love it. The boxxer is just plain sick man. It took me like 5 minutes to set it up. Plus, I can actually lock the damm thing out if I wanna get stupid and do a bunch of XC climbing.

Let me know what your plans are for your trip. I'll be down for whateva.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Jimmy_Pop said:

joel
i will be driving tru to go watch the www.100aw.org rally in salem mo.

i would like to hit the skate park. where is it? you would ride it sat?

alex