Quantcast

2006 Specialized?

Nov 7, 2004
Tiburon, CA
The Specialized rep cam out to this place carlmont to ride and brought the 06 big hit with him. It does have a 26 in the back next year. I am not sure on the color because he has almost a raw finish but was still some sort of paint. It looks almost exactly the same otherwise.
-Peter

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
MTBSully said:
Anyone seen any 2006 Specialized products yet? Prototypes?
probably not the greatest first post if you're planning on creating a reputation around here. they'll grill your ass faster than the chicken at a black college graduation party.

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Racer-X said:
probably not the greatest first post if you're planning on creating a reputation around here. they'll grill your ass faster than the chicken at a black college graduation party.
WTF? Keep your racist sh*t on your KKK message board.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Racer-X said:
Your so stupid you cant even get a racist stereotype right. It's fried chicken, not grilled.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bizutch said:
actually the demo was supposed to have a 24 on the rear in 05 but the supplier gave them the wrong size wheels.
I think next year they are going to 20's arent they? DBC wants the demo to ride more like a BMX i hear.....

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Racer-X said:
That was a really dumb comment

BigHitComp04

Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
Morgantown, WV
I agree, i was fully disgusted with the new Big Hit design. The 04s and 05s were much nicer in my opinion. Cant wait to see what the new Demos look like though...

Mar 13, 2005
nickaziz said:
well that looks horrific
Why does it even matter what it looks like? It not like if it looks nice it will make the bike better. On an other note, im just happy it can run 26s now. Does anybody have pictures of any of the 2006 p-series bikes? Peace

Lumpy_Gravy

Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
1rock_hopper1 said:
Why does it even matter what it looks like? It not like if it looks nice it will make the bike better.
The sooner you admit to yourself that the looks of a bike are the most important quality, the happier you will be.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
1rock_hopper1 said:
Why does it even matter what it looks like? It not like if it looks nice it will make the bike better. On an other note, im just happy it can run 26s now. Does anybody have pictures of any of the 2006 p-series bikes? Peace
I was talking to Kyle Strait and he said the paint job was gunna be the biggest difference, black near the headtube and then the majority being white... (I think thats what he said :think: )

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
There was something on mbaction.com about the new XC bikes... and they're carbon! They also have a carbon full face helmet. I've also heard there's gonna be more Sram stuff on the bikes this year.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
But it really is a sculpture, and you know it's true. Why else would they be painted? I could go on forever. so try me, try and say that looks don't matter!!!

Sumbitch!

I'll bet your girlfriends "looks don't matter"!

GFY!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIe all abort abort

man overboard!!!!!

I'm calling it a night~

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I can't believe MSRP on this bitch is $7000
For a Stumpjumper. That's Insane.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
that's what they said in the article.

only the top 3 stumpys will have brain shocks and the s-works will weigh in at 25 lbs.

But they slackened the HT so it's not a racer like the Epic.

So who is gonna buy a new trail bike for 7000.

mxer338

Monkey
May 9, 2005
CT
Sunday, sunday, going fishing in a hemi powerered ram,
get the sunday and be happy,
plus DW might be watching...