Quantcast

2006 stuff here

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
um the yeti has had soooo many problems this year that they dont really let escape into the open. i wouldnt expect to see one for a while

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
i think it was in the new decline, there is a 1-2page article about the new yeti. it may be a interesting read for some. ill read it again and post up the major points about the bike.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
dexter said:
um the yeti has had soooo many problems this year that they dont really let escape into the open. i wouldnt expect to see one for a while
Dude, even if you're no longer sponsored by Yeti, you once were. They were good to you. No need for the above comments. Let the production model speak for itself, if and when it makes it to market.

That's just weak. If I were your current sponsor and I read what you just wrote, I would drop you like a bad habit.

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
I'm really liking the new Kona Stinky line. They finally changed the frame - it actually looks good now...

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
Seriously? I think it makes them look a whole lot better. Not only that, it's a lot less leverage on the upper plates. I know of at least 3 guys I rode with who broke their Stinky linkage plates. Heck, I think that there's some in my garage right now...

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
To each his own. :)

Not to say they're the best looking frames out there - I just really think that they look about a million times better than the previous models.