Quantcast

2006 Super T

sad panda

Monkey
May 5, 2005
I was on the Marzocchi site a while ago and noticed that the super t was listed to return for 2006 as an oem fork. Does anyone know what bike it will be on or any other information?

sad panda

Monkey
May 5, 2005
ThePriceSeliger said:
Thats funny, and it says it's part of the "Drop Off" series which isn't a very good fork set. It phisically(sp?) doesn't look any different, but I be it is the same as the 04'.
Yeah, I noticed that too. It is listed as one of their "affordable" fr forks. But (for what it's worth), it's listed as the "Super T", not the "Super T Pro", and the Pro was the model with the more economic internals.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Too bad they don't just re-release the 2003 Super T, much better than the 2004. Way smoother, not much heavier, and more reliable. My 2004 never worked how I thought it would before I bought it. I bought it after riding a couple 2003's. I guess the dual rebound cartridges really helped things out in there.

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
sad panda said:
I was on the Marzocchi site a while ago and noticed that the super t was listed to return for 2006 as an oem fork. Does anyone know what bike it will be on or any other information?
I know that one of the Iron Horse Yakuza Kumichos has one.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
yup, it's definatly an oem fork only. However you can get a junior t and put super t internals in it... they've been doing that forever. So getting a super t isn't a problem, it just takes some extra work and $

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
deffinatly worth the extra 50 dollars to switch well maybee it around 100 but still no matter how much that upgrade is you know its worth it to go to the super t internals.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
02 and 03 Super Ts were the best Super Ts made with the HSCV in BOTH legs. The 03 had limited tire clearance, though.

I still have a almost brand new 03 Super T on my wifes bike.