Quantcast

2006 Trek And Manitou

Cwilly006

Monkey
Jul 13, 2004
From NSMB

The Trek Session has been well received and has changed little for 2006. The big difference for the 77 is that it will be adorned with King Earl components (more on those soon). The Session is designed with change in mind and you can tweak the bb height and swap out the rear dropouts for Saint compatible bits.

The 2006 Trek Session 10

Behold CTE: the Chain Torque Eliminator

The Manitou Revox is a premium product. It only ships with Ti springs and is only available in 3 eye to eye/stroke lengths.

The Travis QR through axle. No tools needed for snug clamping.

http://www.nsmb.com/gear/trek_07_05.php

fatcats

Chimp
Apr 4, 2005
that chain guide looks like a piece, reminds of balfa and those stupid wheels that break off

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
I got a decent look at the session 10 as pictured above this weekend at whistler. Fame looks pretty good; single pivot with a linkage to drive the shock. The guy riding it said the shock was 9.5 x 3.5... I questioned him about the 3.5 in stroke and he said that he 'thought' that it was but might be mistaken. The travis felt good (parking lot test) with much better steering angle (lock to lock) than the shermans but it had the same oily weep and dirt build up around the 'seals' of every manatou that I have owned. Why cant these guys put an actual seal in a fork. Dust wipers are NOT designed to keep oil in.