Quantcast

2006 - Year of the Ugly Bike

RaID

Turbo Monkey
Urban FR'er 666 said:
It just won't be over 'till "THE VIN DIESEL SINGS"!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
well acording to the site it has happened

Vin has recorded over forty albums in at least fifteen different genres. Those who have been fortunate enough to hear these albums say that they are "some of the greatest sounds ever recorded." None of these records have seen the light of day outside of Japan, where they are some of the best-selling albums in the country. For reasons unknown to the rest of the world, any attempts at taking one of his albums outside of the country is the single crime punishable by death in Japan

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
Vin Diesel was the stone wall at Fredericksburg.
I wonder how many people actaully get this?

Vin Diesel has won the international potato sack skateboarding consecutively for the last 7 years, stealing the crown from the previous holder, Tom selleck. In 1998, Vin pioneered the 'inverted tater bag head back flip', which involves removing the sack and placing it over your head, while simultaneously standing on your head on the board and back flipping, a move that was taught to him by his master, Mr. Selleck, who could not actually complete the manuver himself. Selleck was so crushed that his apprentice had finally reached a level higher than himself that he swore never to potatosack skateboard again, and is now the leader of an anti potatosack skateboarding cult in Northwest Belgium.
wow.

Sep 9, 2004
Littleton, CO
Changleen said:
The GT moto is the only half decent looking bike they ever made, and it has a sucky paint job.
Have you seen the 2005 DH-i. This is one of the sickest looking dh bikes ever. And the new DH-i is going to be sweet too. GT has always produced sweet looking bikes. I think this one is someone messing with us.