Quantcast

2007 DH & FR frames from France

ED75

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
France
From France but in the Indian Ocean "Reunion island", 07 prototypes must be on the island before Christmas.
Just curious about your reactions ... that's my cousin brand ... not exactly a startup since he works on them for 4 years now !
Any one interested ?

Estimated weight of Le Vince DH without shock under 6.6lbs with around 9" of rear travel.
"Le Vince DH" with it's multi-position HT & micrometric height for the BB + Maxxle compatible rear dropouts.

Then some pics of "Le Shrine" FR frame with 6.6 rear travel for 5.5lbs without shock + Maxxle compatible rear dropouts too.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
I think they look cool, and if they're as light as you say they are, then they'll be awesome for racing (as long as they don't fail). If you're going to hate on a Super 8, you might as well hate on an Orange or a Morewood too, they all look pretty similar. I think they all look cool, but I would love to see the actual frame and not just some CAD drawings.

ED75

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
France
Did anyone else notice the rear disc brake post style mount?
Yes and it's removable for those who want something else than a 8" disc ...

To LOOnatic now ... that's a micrometric setting, you can move your shock and then change the BB height, angles etc ...

ED75

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
France
looks like you can adjust the shock angle, maybe the head tube angle
You got it for the HT, concerning the shock it moves on a straight line only !
It makes a completely adjustable frame. (nothing really new there, except for the micrometrical setting)

OGDMFG

Monkey
if the shock changes position on the fixed end would your progression rate change?just looking at the mechanics of the upper shock mount , if the shock changes even a little bit it would be noticeable. just my opinion

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
If you're going to hate on a Super 8, you might as well hate on an Orange or a Morewood too, they all look pretty similar. I think they all look cool, but I would love to see the actual frame and not just some CAD drawings.
yea, or a MC 9.5, the swing arm is similar, not the pivots though, **** all you single pivot hating people, lol:plthumbsdown:

Wayne

Monkey
Dec 27, 2005
Kamloops, BC
It looks alright. All single pivots aren't created equal, some work better than others. The good SP's are perfectly fine for anyone.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
the frame looks just like a scott octane, but has that adjustable headtube like the commencal. goodluck.

now how about some real photos.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
where are you expected to plug that thing in? It looks like its designed to run a generator:

Loeack

Chimp
Aug 29, 2006
France
where are you expected to plug that thing in? It looks like its designed to run a generator:

I think a G-boxx could be more useful than a generator on a dh-race bike.... maybe for 2008 :happydance:

the black things are the chains, the blue things are the rings and the red/green thing is the G-boxx... do you see what I mean ? :brow:

Attachments