Quantcast

2007 MSC Schedule Released!

MikeMac

Monkey
May 18, 2006
...enjoy. 5 of these events will probably be on USAC's new National Racing Calendar (NRC). In addition to the MSC look for a few more gravity offereings from us next summer. Think big courses and BIG purse.

See ya,
MM

2007 Mountain States Cup Schedule
May 12-13 – Nathrop, CO
• XC, STXC, DS, MX, Roostmaster (TBD)
May 26-28 – Angel Fire, NM
• XC, STXC or HC, SD, MX, DH
June 2-3 – Location TBD
• XC, STXC, SD
June 23 – Crested Butte, CO
• XC, SD, DH
July 14-15 – Snowmass, CO
• XC, STXC or HC, MX, DH, SD, Roostmaster
July 28-29 – Telluride, CO
• XC, STXC or HC, DH, SD
August 18-19 – Eldora or Colorado Springs
• XC, STXC
September 1-3 – Keystone, CO
• XC, SD, DH, DS, Roostmaster

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
It's great to see the 2007 MSC Schedule. Too bad I won't make it to Angel Fire. I always have other more pressing plans on Memorial day weekend.
I'm bummed!

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Hmmm...Angel Fire or the US Open... I am leaning towards the US Open , you can get so much more riding in at Diablo.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
C'mon, CB isn't that bad...The event went very smoothly last year. Everything started on time and I love the pasta feed and free beer. CBMR swore up and down that next year they'd have a new course. So I guess we'll see!

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
A quick google search...

"Roostmaster Shootout" from: http://www.bikeparts.com/album/jtroost.html

Durango, Colorado

The Roostmaster is always a great event for spectators. The track in Durango is short, fast and always exciting. Lap times are around three minutes and include a short steep climb, a technical steep downhill with slalom turns and a few phat jumps to electrify the crowd. The Iron Horse Classic is the host event for the Roostmaster and is always a good one to compete in or watch and cheer. Mark your calender, the event normaly takes place on Memorial Day Weekend (the last weekend in May).