Quantcast

2007 Parkfield Classic - Who's going?

E.T.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
NorCal
I'll be there racing DH and either XC or Slalom, haven't decided yet...

Yeah for Parkfield!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I've been racing sport lately, but my racing age is 18. Should I do Junior 18 & under, or sport? Is junior just for the kids or is it like beginner?

Dec 3, 2004
San Jose, CA
Hell yeah parkfield rocks! Best race of the year, bring your pixie bike skills... word is we're gonna be adding more jumps/rollers to the pixie bike course this year.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I have to miss Parkfield this year: the Orange County MS Ride is on the same weekend.

Last year, Team University of Morro Bay (UMB) showed up and raced in numbers, but this year looks to be a small showing. Hopefully we can bring the team numbers back to normal next year.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
haha, nice! That should be fine. I can't do well in sport w/o a bike for each race. I have to do well to promote my sponsors! :think: :p

I'm Pat/dirtpile26

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I'll be riding a black bullit with a super T and an orange chameleon with an EXR comp. I'll show up in a gray suburban.

Is anyone else going up friday?

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Girlfriend and I are comming down friday night. Where do people camp around there? I read something about a early bird section and a college student section? I think I'm closer to college than waking up early....

Does the pixie race cost money?

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
Girlfriend and I are comming down friday night. Where do people camp around there? I read something about a early bird section and a college student section? I think I'm closer to college than waking up early....

Does the pixie race cost money?
The only cost for the pixie race is the beer required to get hammered :D

As far as camping goes, it's on the race site, and I'm not sure about various sections.

Also I'll be up there friday afternoon.