Quantcast

2007 Specialized P2 Crmo frame?

Gookis

Chimp
Aug 28, 2009
Hello,

I'm obviously new to the site. I've used the search button quite a bit in an effort to answer this question with moderate results. So, I thought I'd throw it out there to the more experienced.

I'm looking to purchase a used '07 P2 Crmo. It appears to have had no maintenance since it was purchased. The rear wheel is ruined, front fork needs serious love, and rear deraliure (sp?) needs love. Because of this I'm kind of looking at it as purchasing just "a frame". It has a few paint chips down to metal but none have any real metal damage. So...

Could you guys throw out some suggestions as to what a reasonable value is? Please specify whether it's Canadian $ or US$. Let me know of you need more info to decide. Thanks!

Matt

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
Give him $300 and salvage what you can.

I'm still riding a 2007 p.1 that I bought brand new for just the frame. I sold all the parts.

Friggin love the thing. If you don't buy it, give the guys number, I'd love a backup :D
I got my 08 p2 cro mo for about 275 shipped which was a hell of a deal,
I love mine, don't plan on selling it anytime soon.

Gookis

Chimp
Aug 28, 2009
I appreciate the input guys! I'm actually pretty sure he's open to $200. I'm starting to think I need to offer him about $150.

I've never purchased a 'used' bike before. Is there some tricky areas I should look at for wear? THanks again guys!

Matt