Quantcast

2007 Troy lee Moto shorts any good?

yearoftiger

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bay Area
I'm lookin to get a pair of these for north*. Anyone own a pair of these shorts that wants to comment on if they are good/bad for dh? Are they as thick as the fox 360 shorts? Do they come with hip pads? If I wear a size 36 usually in jeans, should I get a size 38? There's a sale at an online store, are these troy lee shorts worth $54 shipped?

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
i love my TLD moto shorts, ive got a couple of them and their wicked....the material is pretty good and light and it doesnt have the huge fox logo that weighs like 50% of the whole fox 360 short

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
I got mine about a week ago.

Very comfortable. Mine are a little big but they feel better a little longer. the zippered pockets are AWESOME.

The only downside is they don't want you to spin dry them- I did it anyways and it turned out just fine. Just wash them on gentle.

yearoftiger

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bay Area
I got two pair and a third on the way, good fit, pockets.
What size do u wear? I wear a size 36 in jeans(with just a little bit of room) and I'm not sure whether to get a size 36 or size 38 in the shorts? Do these shorts run big or small or true to actual size? let me know...Im gonna order my first dh shorts pair ever today!!!:happydance:

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
What size do u wear? I wear a size 36 in jeans(with just a little bit of room) and I'm not sure whether to get a size 36 or size 38 in the shorts? Do these shorts run big or small or true to actual size? let me know...Im gonna order my first dh shorts pair ever today!!!:happydance:
Get bigger. They shrink if you wash them, then nuke them in the dryer like I do :biggrin:

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Levis are 32 for me and the TLD's are 34,

I would go one size big.

yearoftiger

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bay Area
Do the colors fade at all in the washer? I'm deciding between the all black or the grey camo....any of u own those colors....which one do ya think looks better?

xemini

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
i had some motos didnt really like them the material is pretty thick, i some tld sprint shorts and they are pretty good