Quantcast

2008 boxxer WC air maintenance

xemini

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
hey guys, im gona give my fork a tune up, i know the standard stuff for oil in lowers n such, but im wondering about the air side top, i see on the sram site it says 6 ml in the top, do i just screw off the cap drain whats in it and put 6ml back in? I never took the air side top off yet, do I need to know anything else ?

Last edited:

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
go back to the sram site and download the technical manual. step by step instructions for everything you could ever need to do to the boxxer.

xemini

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
So I changed all my oils out, and now im having a problem with the air side being really stiff when I have air in it at 110 psi, it feels like 200. anyone have advice on how to fix this?? it was working perfect before this

so im thinking it must of had something to do with me taking the air cap off, because ive changed the oil in the lowers lots and lubed the seals, but never took the air cap off. so is there a certain way im suppost to put it back on thats causing air built up?

or could a seal have got move around? and the air is leaking into the lowers causing the build up of air

Last edited: