Quantcast

2008 Commencal!!!

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
The new Supreme DH frame is kind of ugly. I know someone will be angry that I just said that.

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
something gives me the feeling there holding out on us, that looks nothing like what cedric is riding and almost identical to this years frame.
(could be lack of sleep and high blood alcohol level but i think im on point with this one :thumb: )

Lollapalooza

Monkey
Jan 22, 2007
I don't really care if they changed the Supreme. All I know is a 41.5 pound crazy fast race bike is a pretty good deal at 4k.

ridea

Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
south west of England
i have a feeling that the one cedric is riding is 09, the green looks sweeeeeeet though. Even then i assume theyve changed it to give more travel for rougher courses so maby theyl keep em' both like the judge and the gemini, could just be theyl relase pics of it later but its more likely its 09. Its near enough the same as this years in the pic.

sirbikealot

Monkey
Sep 19, 2001
Dundas,ON,CAN
apparently cedric was complaining that the new bike has too much weight over the rear.
this is hearsay at best, last time i spoke to him and his mech, they were still designing the bike and testing out different options for front and rear triangles, the finalized version isn't due to Commencal for 5 months still
the ones thing i do remember him telling me was "everytime i come out of a corner i think that i can go faster, i have never cornered a bike like this before"

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
^^ just saying that they are still tweaking the bike, thats all.

is it me or does it look like they lowered the pivot hight slightly?